Cartridge World on Union rd

anyone that does not know what it is, its a company the refills printer cartridges well today i went and got mine refilled i have been goin there for a while now and my last few visits have been shitty. i got home and put them into the printer and then went to clean the heads. it printed out the little sheet to show if it still needs to be cleaned and they were a mess. the idiot that refilled the cartridges put something on the nozzel and whiped them clean totally messin them up. so after a half hour straight of cleaning/recleaning them its finally the way it should be but guess what im out of ink again thx to that idiot. im so pissed right now that was about $30

I read its bad to refill your ink cartridges?

I have heard that refilling them 1x is fine. But after that you should replace them with a new cartridge.

Try www.supermediastore.com
Good prices and good quality. People at my work have used them

a bunch of people on ebay sell professionally remanufactured cartridges, this is different than some monkey pouring ink in your cartridge with a needle and calling it new.

well when it is done right it works perfectly i never had any printing problems or anything like that

i went back today and bitched to them about what they did and they blamed it on my printer i said that there is nothing wrong with my printer i do printing all the time. what a bunch of asses they are

i don’t know how many times people need to be told:

INKJET PRINTERS COST YOU .20-.40 a PAGE

Lasers cost .02-.03 per page

yes, a laser printer will cost you more from the start, but will save you a lot of money over time, and re-mfg toner catridges are dirt cheap

inkjet > laser. i know they cost more but the quality is better IMO we print a lot of pictures at my house