all motor times,

by best was 13.0 on bfg drags in the all motor hatch, for some reason no matter what i did it would just break em loose, there was a couple all motor cars up there that where prettty sick! i cant wait till fri,

congrats

13.0 all motor???
wtf you feedin that thing?
wheres the turbo?

he was driving hycomps car while he is away. the set up is good for more believe me

congrats

anyone care to disclose the setup for me? Sounds like a quick car what did it trap at? 60fts? were u on street tires?

its a b series with twm itb’s i went thew the traps at 106mph and 20 60’ i was on bfg drag radials, wheel hop in the end of 1st, on full int in a hatchback, it wasent hooken like it should…maybe it was driver error, lol

i dont know if the 9500 rpm shifts where duing me justice or not!!

yeah the 9500 shift might be ok for first gear but after that 9,000 rpms is prolly more appropriate. (depending on cams and headwork)

for example another coupe trapped at 106 w/ a 1.8 liter and it went 12.60’s on slicks w/ 1.8 60’s. It wasnt full interior but it was a coupe. That setup might crack 12’s with some good driving on those drag radials, lighten it up some and it will def do it I would think.

the car should go into 12’s friday

That coupe was most likely weighing less than this hatch and defintely set up more for the 1/4 mile than this hatch is yet. Slicks on this hatch would easily take .2 - .4 off the 2.0 60’s that fmf was pulling making high possibly mid 12’s possible on this set-up. It should make a decent showing friday and only getting better as the summer goes on. :x:

good luck with it, so you are saying that there are no slicks? bfg drags? (sorry if i missed that somewhere)

Do you mind talkin alittle about the setup? 2.0 liter b-series? Or still a 1.8?

Do you have a dyno graph? I just curious how you plan on shifting too, 9,500 in every gear or just first, maybe second?

The runs the other night were on BFG drag radials with a best 60’ of 2.0 . As for shifting I’ll have a few suggestions but I’ll probably let fmf decide as he gets to drive my buggy as I’m out of the area. As for the motor, it’s a bored out to 2 liter GSR bottom end with some nice components thrown in

Has it been on a dyno? The power curve outta give ya a general idea of where to shift. Trying different things on the track is gonna tell ya too.

No dyno time yet. Honestly the car really only has a rather quick and dirty street tune with a wideband done on it thus far.

car went 12.4@ 103

i let off it becasue was breaking out, and still broke out

nice! was that on the bfgs? If so what kinda 60’s were u getting and where were u shifting? If you got that thing running 12.4’s on street tires thats pretty sick, esp only going 103 mph, that seems like a e/t for slicks.

Props to the sick driving thats for sure. Maybe i should have u run mine once its tuned cuz i know damn well i cant launch it. :wink:

it was on slicks. he definatly launched it off the limiter that pass and would have trapped way way faster if it wasn’t bracket racing

it was low 1.7 60’s pretty consistantly after i got used to the car,
was on 22x8x13 m&h tires

:eek3: …and you wonder why it spun a little?

i wasent launchen like that on street tires,

when i was duin it on slicks it was like a fucken slingshot never felt anything like it before,

i think the clutch was slippen a little i dunno though 1.7 all day long, i love driven that car, im going to get 1.7 on my bfg 225 without a doubt in my mind,