all new 2010 taurus W a pic

Ohh man, you gotta stop with the taurus stuff.

Jeller

true but it is another boring family car that is better than the current model…so hopefully i can act sell more of them ha…

so will the transmission fail in 40k miles, or is that only a trait of every other taurus ever made?

could be worse.

haha for about 3 seconds i thought you were serious, and was going to ask, “when in the hell was the taurus stylish and hip?”

actually that was finaly resolved with the introduction of the 6sp auto. I havent come across any failures since it came out. That doesn’t mean there hasent been any I just havent read about any.

“when in the hell was the taurus stylish and hip?”

I don’t know probably in the late 80’s and early 90’s when it was the best selling sedan for several years in a row.

So what. Still doesnt mean it was stylish or cool and your answer fails.

I don’t honestly know how people can be quite so enthusiastic about the tauras. Old or new.

Sho’s were cool for what they were, but those were still :tif:

:word: I googled Taurus and this is what came up…

:hay:

a taurus is a bull. there is a bull in that picture :slight_smile:

I don't honestly know how people can be quite so enthusiastic about the tauras. Old or new.

i’m just enthusiastic about the new engine that it will be getting. Its new and has 2 turbos and when it was tested in the current taurus/volvo car it really hauled ass.

:rofl:

They are quite the heaps. <3

Add 300HP + 5000lbs = meh.

“dude, why did you put fog lights on your cli-taurus?” -two dudes overheard while walking through a parking lot…

i loved my SHO. i just always broke the expensive sho stuff. :frowning:

Brian

Looks like the new Accords/TSX.

<3 brent

my neighbor has a taraus and it looks like a 500