All NYSpeed snowmobile riders come on in..

Ok so it has warmed up a bit so we’re gonna have to wait a while to hit the trails again. But in the meantime, I would like to see everyone on here who has a snowmobile post up what you have, and where you usually ride around. I think it would be pretty sweet to get a bunch of us together sometime in january possibly and get a good day of riding in :tup: We could make a day out of it, go riding in some trails, stop off somewhere for some lunch along the way, get a bunch of pics and just goof off and have some fun racin around. So if you got one, post up, lets see who we have got and where so maybe we can all decide on a spot to meet up and hit the trails from :slight_smile:

Ok i’ll go first

94 Ski Doo Mach 1
Lancaster area but i can get a trailer for me and possibly 1 other sled to go wherever.

I have a Polaris XLT SP. I usually trailer out to Chestnut Ridge then go out from there. I generally do about 100+ miles per ride. I’m game whenever we get snow again.

Polaris 700 XC SP…

in the arcade area, you guys should ocme out to the Wyoming Co. area to see some reallllly nice trails!

98 Formula Z Deluxe…Lancaster Area…but ill go wherever the bars are :wink:

05 vector, i keep it @ my fam’s house in OP.

98 gt SE (700 triple triple long track)

05 Yamaha Vector, w 2 place trailer :wiggle: … we should meet up at GDI’s or what ever that place is on sandridge. then go out for a 200 mile boot :smiley:

hea fast & cheap did you get all the recals done on your sled… clutch noise, cdi, tors??

dude your sled is sick. I was at don georges the other day with fizted getting parts for his sled and they had a new one on display. :drool: What a nice freakin sled, i bet it hauls. If i end up getting into snowmobiling hardcore this year, im gonna buy a new one next year :slight_smile:

But yeah GDIs in alden would be a great start point, weve got a shitload of trails to hit from there so it would make for a long and fun day of riding. Just a matter of getting everyone there but I would be willing to bring my dads f150 out to trailer people over if this happens. :tup:

ill take this that you like the new Yamahas huh !!! wait till next year because yamaha has something verry :snky: word on the snow says it makes a woooosh psst sound :ohnoes: from the factory! did fisted heheh get his sled together in working order ??

nope parts are still sitting here…im waiting for some ppl that know what they are doing to come help me out :slight_smile:

I should have off thursday so give me a call or PM your number again :beer2:

tommaro it wil have to be between 12-3pm

Ya thats fine i have off so give me a call, we will do some grass draging when we get it done!

lol PM your #

whats up sled people…i got a 97 arctic cat zr580 efi.

its actually my families, but we r registering it and insuring it and im gettin the snowmobile club member ship to hit up any trails i want around here. but we keep it in springville, so i will more than likely be riding in the boston/hamburg/op/springville areay. basically all the southtowns since the trails are endless.

i am def game for the “day of riding” though. we should start at like chesnut ridge and go to erie pa and back. start at like 9am or sumthin,. what yall think?

my brother in law just bought one too :slight_smile:

no, i was not awarre of any… but i will be calling… thanks…

i am up for a day of riding.

PICTURES!!! wuld be sweet

The recalls are not major prolbems as long as its not a jackshaft prolbem but yamaha would of sent you a letter about that prolbem. the others are just updates to get rid a the noise clutch, for the tors prolbem you can disconnect it at the handelbars your self but since im getting the clutch done i should just get tors fixed too. go on www.rx1.info to learn tons about our sleds

ill post a pic of mine soon