All-Star Game streaming anywhere?

WOW…brodeur with a hell of a save

Edit: and why do the versus announcers suck so much. They say the wrong shit ALL the time.

LOLOL id deff bone her tho.
Versus sucks , the announcers are always wrong, and my god did they suck turco’s balls enough at the end. Altho it was cool to hear a goalie and talk to him while hes playing.

turco was funny, talking talking. UH Oh

why didn’t you guys just watch it on CBC instead of crappy Versus announcers? :stuck_out_tongue:

mvp!

i watched the game at fuddruckers. by the time I got there (8:30) the game was JUST starting. perfect timing. although there were a ton of distractions

:tup: to $1 pints of blue at fudd

haha. was passing by, figured I’d say hello. sorry though just a coincidence. I was stalking this cute girl instead

(I’m just joking. i mean she gave me her number. its not stalking if she gives you her number. right?)

they kept going over the starters, and casually ignoring the sabres…only discussing souray, ovechkin, and crosby

then when they were talking about how the west had a full line from the sharks, they listed the “french line” on the east of st louis, gagne, and lecavalier…from there listing about the first “french connection” since the sabres of 75 and how hopefully the big bad bullies from philly wouldn’t show up to beat them down again like in the cup finals

d’oh

btw go danny briere… its gonna suck to see him leave

hahaha. It’s ok. I was peeved with my work at that point. Sorry if I seemed disgruntled!

Meh, they didn’t talk about the sharks line or the french connection any more than they talked about 3 sabres being on the starting line. I guess I just didn’t feel like they were being ignored :cry:

I was really surprised briere got the mvp award. I thought that he played really well and setup some awesome plays, but better than nash or st louis? I’m not too sure about that.

yea, i definitely did NOT see him getting the MVP

still thrilled? damn straight :slight_smile:

This was the best all star game I’ve seen in a long time. It was like the players were actually trying to win.

I guess briere’s 5 points was enough to get it, haha. Definitely a close race for the mvp between briere and nash.