All the fighting

Im pretty new to this site but ever since ive been on here all I ever see in threads is people fighting and talking shit mostly starting shit with the washington folks…Im in the Air Force and im only 19 years old and ive had to grow up alot in the past couple months since ive left home and they are alot more important things out there then you guys acting like lil kids and fighting on here…grow up! Guys die every day for us to have a site like this and all you do is fight and get threads closed

is more or less just fun than fighting…a lot of people on here know each other.

i was giving them a hard time because like 8 billion washington people signed up and all they were doing was talking to themselves

What does that have to do with anything??? Its easy to see that your a noob and you have no clue how things work on here. It is winter, get over it b/c its called cabin fever.

Don’t judge until you have been here for awhile… They are mostly just playing cause it’s winter and they can’t run their vehicles…

Also… I think this statement is a bit irresponsible and a bit offensive…

These same guys die every day so YOU have the right to not look at it if you don’t like it.

I fully support our troops and admire their courage… But to fling that statement around like you did is disrespectful and degrading to them.

hi!

Are you serious!!! Im in the Air Force I raised my hand and volunteered, I go to work with Marines and Army guys everyday so dont tell me that I’m degrading them!

But you were… You were using them in that statement to win your point… YOU… of all people should be offended when someone uses the war or the soldiers to make a point so meaningless as that one… YOU and the other soldiers are fighting for all freedoms… including the freedom of speech… as well as the freedom to look away…
Maybe you should excercise that freedom… is all I’m saying.

why is this in the welcome section anyway???

:lockd:

ask the hard ass know it all fastest cars washington pa boys!!!:rolleyes:

Open back up , I want to hear what the sissy washington boys have to say :kekegay:

dont mes with newchic shes a milf hahah!! :repost:

Milf x3 :kekegay: :hitit:

a milf that better give it up when she gets home :naughty:

she gave it up outta zip code :kekegay:

better go change them undies, you just had one helluva wet dream… :stick: :nuts:

I got it on streaming video

A message board is place where opinions are exceeding and tact is lacking.

Every message board has people who act offendingly.

The key is to ignore the leg hum-, er, I mean ignore the people that annoy you and repsond to the people you respect :wink:

I am glad, I always get the last word in.

last word