ALL TIME ULTIMATE KILLER??

I like predator

http://2maniacos.com/images/17962.jpg

+1

Darth Vader, muthafucka could wreck your shit without even touching you :headbang:

I’m going with Michael Myers.

Like horror killer, serial killer, or regular killer, or just things that kill you? :eyebrow:

Lecter. That’s a good one. Fucking fava beans.

lol seriously no one could touch him

QFT.

fucking grossssss.

that old guy from saw? fucked up shit too.

If you need contraptions to kill you don’t belong on the list. Im going with Hannibal as well. He could fuck with your mind then bit your face off.

good point.

+1more for face biting hotness.

Michael Myers for sure

hannibals new movie looks sick. i cant wait to go see it. but as for jigsaw he wasnt a murder and he even said he dispised murders. he gave every person a chance to live at a price.

the gut from se7en was pretty intense with his murders.

i just think out of looks timothy hoyt aka texas chainsaw aka leather face was the scariest. i mean come on if some HUGE as mother fucker busted through a door wearing your friends face as his own id dam near shit myself

only picture i could find of him wearing the leather mask

psssttt… the firefly family FTW :tup:

But that guy didn’t kill anyone either though.

he murdered the detectives wife and he made them kill themselves. unlike jigsaw who gave them a chance to live.

werent they the family in rob zombies movies, house of a thousand corps and devils rejects? i never seen those movies but i want to

You mean texas chainsaw massacre ? cause they were the same damn movie.

Chuck Norris > everybody else mentioned thus far, and everybody else that will be mentioned…

the end.

nah… well, maybe in house of 1000… sort of

They still > leatherface

oh and I must second chuck norris

if you’re gonna play that way, Jack Bauer. CHECK FUCKING MATE!!