Horror Fans Unite!

Movie: “The Midnight Meat Train”

Holy hell! I just finished watching ths… this is the most gory, f’ed up movie I have seen in a LONG time. This makes the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” look like child’s play. Anyways imagine Vinny Jones (the guy that dosent talk till the end of the movie in “Gone in 60 Seconds”, “Snatch” and some others) killing people on a subway, with a meat cleaver. Well thats a basic explanation, but how can you go wrong!!! This movie is amazing, and needless to say, its added to my collection!

I RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL HORROR FANS!

It was a good movie untill the end.

My favorites are devils rejects and house of a 1000 corpses

+1 on those! Hence your avatar, right? I think I liked House better of those 2, it was just weird.

Just wacthed the trailor…looks pretty good.

I think one of my all time fav’s is House on Haunted Hill, VERY creepy for the day!

WORD!!! I watched the trailer as well and it looks sickkk!!!
Horror movies are by far my favorite. Can’t say I really have a favorite, but I just HATE cheesy ass horror movies…For example, that lame 3D one that came out last year.

I thought so too, it was one of the first “mind fuck” scary movies, not just all blood and guts and gore.

I watched it last night after I saw this thread…

Was awomse gore and whatever that dudes name is “sphinx” is bad ass…

But some shit was confusing as they dont explain at all WTF is goin on other than this dudes killing people for stupid demon things and then say “to keep our worlds seperated”

Please sir, step away from the meat. Lol

yes, captain spaulding , hence the avatar

Really? You have some dude stalking you, with a camera and a fucin metal apron and all you say is “Step away from the meat” ??? really I woulda loved it if they explained WTF those things were and what the deal was.

Also WTF those things were on that guys chest he was cutting off and putting in jars… that was just fuckin odd

Yea that was fucking odd

I thought maybe those were like spawn of those creatures. When hes cutting them off, there pretty small. Then when the chick drops that one jar, those ones are alot bigger.

I was so into it until the “things” living under the subway appeard. GAYYY

I thought that movie was amazing, until the end…even tho the ending made me understand the movie more, it was just a weird concept…I think it would have been better if they made the ending more believable an realistic.

Amazing ehhh :wierd

The ending woulda been fine even with the little creepy things if they explained WTF they were exactly and doing there… and understand the movie more? It made things more fuckin confusing…

The movie woulda been better if the ended it with the guy killing the butcher, getting all fucked up in the head and showing him kill somebody and ending it…

Bump:

Who else thinks “Legion” looks awesome?

that movie looks absolute badass.

that does look cool… from the trailer it looks more like a thriller than a horror movie.

Hey, hey kid. Come here for a second. whispers in Murrdog’s ear Your gonna call it horror, and LIKE IT! got it?

:lol

haha thorry, im not doubting what the OP said but im just saying it kinda looks geared more like a thriller

u guys seen suicide club? pretty bloody. a whole slew of schoolchildren die in the first few minutes of it with a shower of blood