all you ever need to be racist

jesus christ theres alot of deragatory terms, but i learned alot of new ones

r?

Buffie a. black person.[36]b. (U.S.) a young, brown-skinned person 1940s-1950s[37]

Jungle bunny (U.S. and UK) a Black person (although it is used humorously in the musical Hair).[105]

Oreo (US) A racial slur for being black on the outside and white on the inside, hinted by the appearance of an Oreo cookie.[124]

Porch monkey
a black person.[136]

Spaghetti Nigger(North America) an Italian[157] /

Whigger / Wigga(US) Used in 19th-century United States to describe the Irish. Used today to demean any White person as being White trash, or an ignorant and uncouth redneck.[172] Also used to describe white youth that imitate urban black youth by means of clothing style, mannerisms, and slang speech. Also used by radical Québécois in self-reference, as in the seminal 1968 book White Niggers of America.and of course …

/ Niger / nig / nigor / nigra / nigre (Caribbean) / nigar / niggor / niggur / nigga / niggah / niggar / nigguh (International) An American-English slur originally used to refer to dark skinned people but had developed a dual meaning in the late 20th century. It is derived from the Spanish term negro, meaning black color - not black race, which may also be offensive because of its close association and pronunciation to nigger. Nigger was widely used in early American culture, without risk of being politically incorrect, to disparage African-Americans. This use coincided with slavery within the Americas and continued wide use until its lack of social acceptance in the late 1950s to mid 1960s. Nigger has since taken a dual meaning. Depending on the context and locale, its interpretation can range from being deeply disparaging to acknowledging kinship or closeness. The latter interpretation, and its proliferation in late 20th century pop culture among some African-Americans, has led to the perception of the term nigger being acceptable and widely used within African-American communities between African-Americans. The usage between persons of the opposite race or non-blacks - especially when used by a white person towards a black person - is not as acceptable. The strife between pop culture and politically correct culture has led to attempts to avoid words with similar pronunciation - e.g. Niger, niggardly, and negro. Some use derivations such as nig, nigga, niggaz, and nizzle to reflect kinship while avoiding a direct pronunciation of nigger. This is seen as less offensive. Others completely avoid the usage outside of scholastics.

Tar baby has alt. meanings

Holy shit. You know what blows me away the most is terms like “Apple” where one race degrades one of its own because of some stupid bullshit. I just don’t understand what is wrong with some people. No, I didn’t get any farther than ‘apple’ because I just got too disgusted.

:lol:

Yes… I’ve posted it several times.