All you mofo's that wear baggy pants.......

^^^^or we could all just grow up and learn to not let shit that doesnt effect our day bother us

Holy shit. You’re a fucking idiot.

Afrank, did you just contradict yourself? Or am I not understanding your post where you want “emo/goth” kids to be fined/arrested, but then continue on to say that you shouldn’t let stuff that doesn’t effect you bother you…?

any law that gets written like that is retarded, and anywhere one actually passes, the people must be 100% fucking idiots.

bah… shit like that doesn’t actually bother me, got more important things to worry about. I just like laughing at others expense

any law that gets written like that is retarded, and anywhere one actually passes, the people must be 100% fucking idiots.

x2

sigh

Ok im a bigger guy im 6’3 230lbs and i wear a size 38 waist and every store i go to for some reason i cannot find any jeans smaller then a 32 length. So it makes it baggy on me. Shorts are the same way they are way to long. HMM maybe i should make my own clothes.

NO i was just saying that they would have to pass a similar law in regards to “emo/goth” for me to change my true feelings that this is a racially motivated law. I personally could care less one way or the other on what people wear. But if your are gonna pass a law because the baggy pants are offensive well to many ppl “goth/emo” clothing is offensive so it cant just be one way.

as long as it stays saggy and not baggy. i cant deal with pants being tight no nut room and not comfortable. but deffenately is annoying seein people asses hanging out beczuse they cant pull up their pants or wear a belt

no, it’s annoying reading this fucking annoying and grammatically terrible post. GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL YOU NOOB!

This is ridiculous and about 15 years behind the times.

Funny, all I find when I wore 38s were 34s

There should be a law to keep pasty guys like you get some sun. You’re the same color as a fat girls pasty titties

who’s up for some kickball? anyone?..oh wait wrong thread

btw, popped collars? yeah…

:wtf:

I think it is funny. Couple Saturdays ago im getting ready to go home after a long night on Chippewa, dude with the retarded pants like that goes flying by, cop about 100 feet back losing his breath, guy is holding pants up by crotch area, me and friend get cops “go ahead” to case kid down, catch kid and proceed to throw kid down after hiding underneath some car and whoop some ass, kinda funny. My friend threw his knee into the kids ass as he was down and talked shit, I called him a faggot infront of the scumbag, dude actually laughed so I slapped him. Needless to say the kid was breaking into cars downtown, not cool dood.

How about it looks like shit, period!

True!!

:wtf: does this have to do with anything in this thread is this just you looking for love for basically jumping someone???

Im not arguing with that. The point is if they made a law that says (no jogging suits with gold chains, no frosted tips, no turbans, etc) that is racism any way you twist it but apparently to some people racism is funny… I guess im just a crazed minority who finds this law a bit offensive IDK

nobody cares about your feelings. :violin: