Allo

yea…but its kinda shitty the condition my car has gotten into because of careless,disrespectfull ppl…:frowning:

what do you mean?

ppl who park beside me and put dings in my door…or run a buggy or sumthin up the side of it…sumone also rear ended me in sept. stupid young kids in a civic…i was stopped at the light and he must not have been payin attention and hit me…he blamed it on the wet roads…except my tires arent good in the rain and i nvr slide even wen i brake hard…so ive got scratches in my paint and its embarassing

ouch… thats why i park far away from people and civic people are dumb. oh well dings or no dings we all have them all good…

yea…but the way it looks might keep me from showing up at any meets…oh…and also the fact im shy haha:o

thats what i like to hear. :R

lol :C

lmao… dont matter what the car looks like we al are a easygoing crowd so just stop by a meet and say hey all good and no worries about the car :slight_smile:

lol im just saying it doesnt help the fact that i already am shy to begin with haha

why be shy with a car like that…such a sweet ride…

lol i have been even b4 i got my car

shy? :S why would you or anyone be shy we just a bunch of car people ask anthony to go with you lol…

thats just who i am lol…whos anthony

um blade :S

well jeeze how wud i know n e one by their 1st name…i just got here

Hey there, welcome to the forum!

If it makes you feel better, I’m only 18.:B

Hahahah blade would like that lol1242 …
Girl you really don’t have to be shy…we are just a bunch of nissan lovers!:slight_smile:

ok now i can add my two cents properly :x:X hehe. i kinda figured you were a girl by your user name :stuck_out_tongue: but thats cool. also there is a girl before you on this site but she doesnt really post much. and you live in brampton you wouldnt happen to know any of the Made In/M.I models there do you?

well hopefully you can come out to the meets and introduce yourself in person. :R

oh i think everyone on here would like to know. is your car stick? :smiley:

EDIT: editing post because i didnt see this thread was for 4 pages YOU WHORES! leave the girl be. yes my name is anthony and “rick = zep” probably thought you were one of my models from brampton thats why he thought you would have known my name :p. also you can come out to a meet if you like dont have to worry no one will bite. if they try to ill beat em off with a stick for you hahahahaha.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…are you on Supino??? I see a girl driving a red 300zx once in a while…and it looks awfuly familiar…

yes!! ive seen u washin ur car b4…couple houses down…i thought those rims looked familiar…by the way, i love them…theres another dude in the subdivision who drives a gunmetal grey 300…nvr had the chance to talk to him tho