hello

hey,
Im new here ,my name is Tanya and i drive a 1993 nissan 240sx …love nissan’s… i got a 1979 datsun 280zx that is a project car,and i cant wait to see how that is going to turn out ! haven’t had the time to do anything major yet. I just got my 240sx my car a about a month ago,its just my daily driver for now ,saving up money to buy my next car which is a Skyline GTS-T.

tanya huh? im guessing you’re a girl. cool, more female members :stuck_out_tongue:
welcome 2 teh forumz

hhhmmm. you wouldnt happen to be the girl that vlad helped out picking a car? anyways welcome to the boards. if you have any question about skylines just let me know.

Yes any questions on what kinda skyline to buy or how to work on one just ask assas1n, he knows it all… :stuck_out_tongue:

280zx sexy! my dad used to own one… wish he kept it for me… anyways welcome to the club! glad we can rally somemore s13s~!

thanx…she just went for paint so i cant wait to see how shes gonna look after its all done. As for the skyline hopefully the law doesnt change next year cause that would suck . Ive seen a few in mississauga and been to GTR canada meets with my boyfriend …he has a clean GTR with only 52xxxkm on it , i took her for a ride …omg does that thing move!!! and now im officially hooked!! lol …When i get mine I got so many things that i wanna do to it …hehehe i guess im getting a little to excited now lol

welcome to TNC

welcome welcome

sounds like you got some nice cars, 240 :R
and even better an old datsun 280z yum yum
and now wanting a skyline, hope you will be driving around in one someday.

welcome …upload some pics…

of her or her car? :stuck_out_tongue:

but yeah, post pics plz

pics of the car please;)

pics of girl please :wink:

Hello everybody, i’m Alex, i have a silver 02’ Spec V and just recently began putting some mods in to it. Hopfully will get useful info, everybody seem to be very helpful.
Yo vlad, what goin on man?..

^^^ lol, thread jack!

dude, make your own thread and post up pics of your car