Alpha Dog...(Review)

Anybody know if any theatres have a pre-release showing tonight? I know alot of times there are ones that show a pre-screening. But just seeing if anyone has heard anything cuz I’d like to go check this out tonight, rather than tomorrow.

Appreciate it.

REVIEW:

I thought this movie was very well placed together. It’s definately entertaining with alot of cocky partying, hot chicks & ass. Some subtle nude scenes. Alot of sex scenes.

I liked how good of acting came from Timberlake and Ben Foster (the kidnappee’s older brother, the guy who played the pierced dude in Punisher). Of course it claims its based on that story out in LA of Jesse James Hollywood who was caught during filming of 05.

The setup of the movie was kinda cool how it was an interview from Willis who played Sonny Truelove (Hollywoods father), who was being interviewed to start off the movie. The movie then kicks off and shows the kid being kidnapped, and then (names changed) shows how the witnesses for the real case saw the kid being kidnapped which was neat cuz in normal “based on a true story” they don’t really show where the witnesses saw the crime.

It was a typical sex, drugs, and violence but I liked it. Definately entertaining enough for the cost to get in. I’d even probably go see it again.

They also interview the kidnappeds mom in real life, and let me tell you she is definately psychotic…but the story is cool, the chicks are hot, lots of fucking & some nudity.

But overall I’d recommend everyone to go check it out, or at least download it.

I don’t know but I watched the high defenition about it and its written/directed by the writer/director of the notebook, I was shocked

LOL.

well that is quite a change in movies

Haha wow. To be honest, I normally hate when singers, etc. go to movies, but Timberlake from the previews looks to give a decent role.
Plus the dude from The Girl Next Door is a good actor (at least I like him) and I think this movie will be very entertaining.

Anywho, any info on pre-screenings? If not, oh well.

this does look like it will be a good movie…

what actor from TGND is in it? the cool badazz director guy? reminds me of a great part from that movie… “what?? you think i’m gay??”… … … “ahahahha…hahhaa”… PUNCHES KID IN FACE MULTIPLE TIMES

awesomeness. that’s what he gets for checking out my kim bauer… er… ms. cuthbert

na its the main character the kid. Cept he has some facial fuzz going on, so its kinda like LOL just cuz of the age he looks.

this movie is so manly there is no doubt there is a Camaro involved somehow.

And justin timberlake is sweet.

Shit the kids real name is Jesse James Hollywood, how can the movie not be SIQQQQQQ

Movie of the year. Calling it right now

Tons of hot girls… wearing very little clothes = Great Movie!

but will the movies soundtrack feature DISTURRRRRBEEEEEDDD!!!

I think this movie is the Jesse James Holywood story…

see post #8

Anywho, no info on pre-screen?

Missed that post. I knew of this movie about 6-8 months ago when I saw the actual event summary that lead to the movie on Datline NBC or something.

Called around, no pre-screenings or midnight showings. Didn’t imagine so as I doubt it’ll be a huge hit, but def worth seeing.

Tomorrow it is.

Saw it today…

Decent flick,hot womens.:tup:

i want to see this, it definitely looks good.

Yeah I plan to post up a review in a moment. Def a good movie, I liked it alot. And big +1 for Timberlake, I thought his acting was superb.