Review : Alpha Dog

Went to see this joint last night.

I really liked it. Good fucking film. The last half hour or so was really good, and kind of fucked.

ALso, I thought Justin Timberlake did a pretty good job acting. He definitely has broken out of the boy band image that made him so popular.

But the whole cast did a good job acting. Some pretty good funny parts too.

Good soundtrack too.

I don’t want to give anything away so I will just say I’d def recommend seeing this flick :tup:

5/5

:tup:s all around

ya i wana go see this

If you don’t know the whole story you have been living under a rock, but anyways the movie was about a half hour to long, acting was ok, and I was still waiting for JT to bust out with “Cry me a river” at the end. Changing Jesse James Hollywood to Johnny Truelove was the gayest name change ever. Not a bad movie, just not worth paying 16.50 for two people to see. meh

The main character was kind of a douche for being a big time drug dealer. JT was pretty impressive towards the middle/end of the movie. I tell you, what kind of life being rich living in California. 4/5.

p.s. Mike likes grabbing guys asses during movies.

was emile hirsch the main character?

you didnt stop me. :suckoff:

and you always get me with the penis in the popcorn trick, every time. bastard.

I like when they pooped on the rug

I think the best scene was when the brother of the kidnapped kid went Bruce Lee in the party. I could not stop laughing when he punched that bitch in the face.

haha, that was fucking awesome. homeboy broke out the leet fighting skillz and beat the shit out of basically the whole party :lol:

because it made you feel liek you were at home with your dog? :slight_smile:

step 1. cut a hole in the box

Hehehhe… You should have come, pansy…

i should’ve saw this the other night.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It got two 1/2 fucking stars…Nuf said!

And boondock saints got that too, its because low budget/cult/indie films always get shit reviews

Okay.

Yes, that was an exception.

I’m sorry I just don’t see this movie as being something good nor epic.

did you see the movie yet?

Yes. Not a fan.

I still gave it a chance. Just didn’t like it.

I :lol:'d all over the place too,its the same kid who played a major pussy in the new Punisher movie and got his face piercings ripped out :rofl:

I thought the movie was good :tup: