"Paranormal Activity" movie

My lil bro just came home after seeing this with his friends. Freaking kid is flipping out saying it was the scariest thing he’s ever seen. He’s chillin in the kitchen because he says he can’t sleep. He’s 19. Never seen the movie, but I called him a pussy. :haha

Is he a bitch woman or is this shit really that scary?

Me, Murrdog, and a couple bitties went to see it last night…I’m the same age as your brother, Murrdog is 20. Shit is fucking scary.

Some of the guys in the other thread said it was wicked scary. I wanna see it bad! Not too many movies give ya the chills anymore

I guess Im basing this on the movies budget, but idk, I just cant see it bein THAT scary. I hope Im wrong though!!

That’s retarded.

Hahaha. I just asked him if he wants to play with a Ouija board. He looked like he wanted to take a swing at me. What a woman. :rofl

just got back from the movie and it was SICK! Go see it now

Go see it so I can make fun of you.

IS THAT A DARE???11

How so??

Basing a movie off of it’s budget? We’re in 2009. The camera used in the movie is the same thing the Wagenwerks guys use. Their videos suck! right?

because you cannottttt base a movies quality off the budget

Because you don’t really need big money for wicked FX and CGI to be scary. All you need is atmosphere. I guess this movie has it.

move was great go see it you bitches

Id genuinely disagree. Most times the low budget films Ive seen have people that arent great actors, the choreography isnt up to par, etc etc. Theres a reason films typically take alot of money to make.

Ill give ya that! Its not like this is transformers…:lol

I agree with you adam most budget movies suck, but this is an exception

Sick! :thumbup

I honestly dont like scary movies, they always come off to me as “wow thats so fuckin fake” but this shit seriously was good, not over exaggerated at all

oh yeh and the girl in it was STACKED!