"Paranormal Activity" movie

Same here. All the new scary shit seems to be the same and WAYY predictable, as well as fake. Im really pumped to see this now!

:excited

Word, It seems wicked real :lol

Most chubsters are…

Sooo that’s like saying newer horror movies suck because they’re “the same” and “predictable”?

:crazy

she wasnt that chubby ya fuck

I meant to agree with it wasn’t exaggerated. I personally LOVE horror movies. I think the new Halloween movie was awesome. I think the new Nightmare on Elm Street is going to be killer. You go into a horror movie knowing someone is going to be brutally killed or whatever, so sure it may be predictable. A good horror movie will still give a good rush.

Her legs were big, and she had a bit of a tummy.

Oh no doubt! I love a good scary movie, but a good portion of em are a let down. There have been some good ones lately though, and I DEF wanna see the new Freddy movie

Just got back from x-gates and i liked the movie a lot.

1. It was suspenseful and creepy enough to keep you interested

2. That girl had some tig-o-bitties

:rofl

Do you see the tig bitties bare?

Negative. Possibly more disappointing than the ending of the movie.

sure if you dont think Thunder thighs, kankles and tripple chines with a beer belly is fat, that more power to ya

The Movie was scary as fuck. My girlfriend was freaked the fuck out.

This wasnt a hollywood movie either dude…

This was a small film festival made movie

Look at district 9…

Amazing movie… 50,000 budget… you wouldent know it from watching it

True. The Ring / Blair Witch / Seeing Failvis bang some chic with aids on her back

EVERY scary movie has a hot broad.

Personally, I don’t like scary movies. I dunno why. I like suspense thrillers but the nasty gorey shit makes me sick.

:rofl:rofl

NOM NOM NOM

movie was bad ass, saw it last night, my girl was literally about to cry before we went to sleep…and the ending was not dissappointing at all, who the fuck saw that coming?

That movie sucked ass. Saw it last night and wish I could get the precious minutes of my life back

Damn. I figured that was one of those bajilion dollar movies, didn’t know it was $50,000! :wow