1-18-08 Movie (wtf)

Saw the trailer to this movie before transformers and it looks very interesting,no clue what its about but it sparked my interest.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/medium.html

:confused:

I wonder what it could be? :ohnoes:

WHOOOHOO 1080P!

hahaā€¦ Im d/l it nowā€¦

wtfffff

that was crazy

Eh, i thought it would be better from what i heard from people at SGā€¦

It looked ok, but its how i would make a trailer, i dont see how its soo oddā€¦

Looks like a cool movie, but i wouldnt go to a theater to watch it because im lazy and poorā€¦

http://www.1-18-08.com/

what a cool fucking use of flash!!

SOBā€¦ THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLESā€¦ they went too farā€¦

I need informationā€¦ MUSTā€¦ SEEā€¦MOVIE!..

i vote a new godzilla

Cloverfield, read the Transformer thread, more links and info in thereā€¦

:word:

R

this guy has it figured outā€¦

If you look at the trailer you can see the number 3 being referenced to everywhere. The 63 degrees on the news channel, The 12:36, the 2004 ACE, numbers that are all dividable by 3.

Last, but not least, you hear the thundering monster sound three times, each sound accompanied by a different event.

Romans 1:18 ā€œFor the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousnessā€

So what in biblical mythology has connections to the slew of references in the trailer? The three great monsters.

In Jewish belief, Behemoth is the primal unconquerable monster of the land, as Leviathan is the primal monster of the waters of the sea and Ziz the primordial monster of the sky.

1. The first monster roar is accompanied by an earthquake (Behemoth)
  2. The second monster roar is accompanied by a huge fireball (Leviathan, for it can breathe fire)
  3. The third monster roar is accompanied by the flying Statue of Liberty head (Ziz).

Not convinced?

The guy who says ā€œmaybe we can get a better view from the roofā€ has the Slusho logo on his shirt. Slusho is a classic J.J. Abrams icon, and it has appeared in both Alias and Lost, which are his shows.

Slusho.jp has, by now, been confirmed as a part of the viral marketing campaign revolving around 1-18-08. Japan. Strangely enough, the character Rob, who is present in the trailer, was gonna fly to Japan a day after that party and the monster events.

Letā€™s have a look around on that site. Not all pages are accessible. But there is an odd feature about the pages that are available. The main page background is on land, the Downloads page background is on air, and the History page background is on sea.

Furthermore, the six buttons on the main page cause popups of various animals, namely a Horse, a Whale and a Bird. Behemoth, Leviathan, Ziz.

more theories

http://www.theeighteenth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

just found this site tooā€¦
anyone figure this out yet?

http://ethanhaaswasright.com/

Maybe a cool evil KingKong movie. either way the people who come up with those theories need to get laid.

signs are actually starting to point to a rampage movieā€¦

remember the video game? well they are doing a remake or already did for wii and the back story correlates with what info is available for cloverfield

sureshot, let me know ifyou want to have some fun today lol

in the articles i have read its going to be a monster movie of some sort filmed on the streets

so sort of a blair witch monster movie i guess

i figured out the first puzzle. it started playing some video, but my computer was playing it really shitty
so i refreshed and i canā€™t get back to it.

my name is dan and the ā€¦ tell you the whoel story but ive seen the future andā€¦ predictions of the future. everything is happening as he said it.

only to august 1st to prepare

ooo and then another puzzle

in the html

ā€¦war came, no longer from the elemental nor from the starā€™s rain of fire. The world was again remade, and the glow was as the coming of the sun upon the Earth. The children of the gods were again too few, scattered and divided and among them walked the ancients and those whose thoughts were not as to the towers and the marvels, but to the End and the destruction of the Earth and to the fires from which nothing could escape

there should be a blue star to clikc on to launch the video then click stop.