The Dukes of Hazzard Movie

…glad my ticket was free. Jessica simpson was smoking hott, the general was gay in the begining, the story sucked, bo/luke/uncle jesse swearing was terrible, rosco not a bumbling idiot was stupid and burt reynolds as boss hogg was just so bad there are no words to describe it.

Uncle Jesse gets smoked out? WTF is that all about?

there were some midly amusing parts but thats about as far as it goes.

thought you said you wouldnt go even if it was free

I like Jessica Simpsons bum bum

i changed my mind. thats allowed, right?

“put anotha shrimp on tha barby”…“thats what say over there” :rofl:

i’m not gonna waste my $ going to see it…maybe a rental @ best

how many minutes is jessica in it? if it is more than 25-30 and she is in the bikini for the majority of it, it may be worth seeing.

i’ll go see it…and i’ll probably like it… because i’m not going to be a homo and say “but…they didn’t keep it true to the original…”

properties are modified to reach a wider/younger audience. look at the X-Men or Spiderman movies.

they didn’t have to keep it original but they trashed it. They basically white trashed it. The sad part of it is, its probably a better reflection on this country, a bunch of scum bags.

simpson was in a bikini for about 2 minues of the film, not worth seeing it based on her alone.

:wackit:

how r the car scenes? i truly dont give a fuck about jessica simpson. shes a good-lookin girl but i dont give enough of a shit about her (or basically any other movie chick) to go see a movie because she wears short shorts. i dont expect it to be close to the same as the tv show, either. i just want it to be entertaining w/ some cool stuff w/ the car. thats why i liked it back in the day and thats what i’d hope for now. i saw previews when i was at Wedding Crashers and it looked cool enough to see.

so im paying $2 per 30 sec of bikini…

WHAT A DEAL!!! :hitit:

how do u white trash a movie thats all about white trash???

it can’t be as bad as Trailer Fabulous on MTV

x2…ill be seeing it tonite prob.

:rofl:

but still…old dukes of hazzard = white trash boys running from cops

soo how do u white trash this movie

i cant believe anyone expected it to hold true to the original series… :rofl:

how do you white trash the dukes? well the dukes was pretty holesome for the most part, they were nver white trash, just good ole country boys that always seemed to be helping someone out. luke gets high in the movie, uncle jesse gets high, come on. just because this country is in the toilet doesn’t mean you gotta take the dukes there.

the car sceens were ok but the sceens made me sick because of the shooting effects they used. not to many wide shots but mostly shoot fast and furious style.

this is the US, we trash everything

smoke weed…or drinking and making moonshine…booth illegal…soo whats the difference…its sad to see that the dukes is ur life and that this makes you soo upset…

why do u swing from the dukes nuts…they dont drive a g-body

dude its something i like. all i said was the movie blew. how can the dukes be my life if g-bodys is…or is that gangsta rap…or is that racism…or maybe its something else… come on people step up, what else is my life since you know so much… :rolleyes: