Dukes of hazzard Thread #2

I grew up on watching the hazzards. Even in today, watching Re-runs I dont take it serious. why the hell is all the critics slamming this movie?

I hate Critics and “trying” to persuade my view on things :madfawk:
( GET A LIFE and REPORT on REAL THINGS )

Thats all i been hearing on TV today :rolleyes:

Until I watch the movie, I’ll give opinion. I HATE AMERICAN media :down:

Its always about BOX OFFICE numbers.Usually the sleeper movies are the best.
Fuck thier opinion, Hell i can voice my view too!
Too many people on a one sided ball team :jerkit:

Hopefully the movie will generate interest to get the reruns back on the air!

spike tv has reruns out the ass since feb. :slight_smile:

saw it today

and I LOVED IT!!

it wsa great…driving scenes were awsome!! soo action packed…ya its not the same as it was…but it was still awsome!!

they’re on cmt at night also. i think

thats what I meant CMT :boink

Saw it tonight, and i basically loved the movie especially the driving scenes through atlanta. Just great cant wait till its on DVD so i can own it.

Cutty is going to swoop down and take your first born child due to liking this movie

:kekegay:

(fuckit)pewter

The Atlanta driving sceens were great, the movie was overall entertaining. If you are a Dukes purest you probably won’t like it. The soundtrack was awesome.

:gives:

Shaggy needs to stfu… /thread

x2

i think the out takes were better than the movie. without the cussin from the dukes, the movie improves a lot. again driving sceens were too fastnfurious/gone in 60 seconds. The fact that the chase sceen in bullit is so legendary because it was for the most part REAL, not a cutting room floor job.

Lowes had the General there this morning, first 25 got a General Lee tour 2005 t-shirt and of course i got one. guy drove his GLee from san diego.

a lot of the driving sceens in this are real…except most of the crazy jumps…them driving in atlanta…real…

i think the action scenes are way better than the orignal…not some huge widescrene shot with a bunch of hills and trees around…just up close shots of the car and the chase cars…thats it…i enjoyed the movie…alot

it was directed by the guy that directed/starred in Super Troopers.

x2…and they are in the moive!!! its soo funny seeing farva, rabbit, and all of them in the movie!!

Jay shanshar errr whatever you spell it

Instead of the dukes movie, should have did a Super Troopers 2 :boink

:eek3:

I did not know this. I might do see it now. Probably not though.

thanks so much for this intellegent addition to the thread.