yee haw

a few birdies told me that THE GENERAL is in town. I can’t wait, never saw one inperson. CMT is gonna be running the DOH all weekend long and i fianlly get to meet my child hood hero, John schnieder aka bo duke!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1. What do you think of the new movie coming out, and are the real stars going to be in the movie, too?

Ben Jones aka cooter
I’ll tell you very frankly that none of us in the show have anything to do with that movie. And I’m not sure that the movie is going to be a reflection of the kind of show that we did. Ours was a family show, and a good clean family show. And having seen the script, I’m not sure I could say the same for the film. If you can’t take a 7-year-old kid to see it, it ain’t The Dukes of Hazzard. However, it can’t be all bad because Willie Nelson’s in it.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/25/pf/autos/dukes_job/index.htm?cnn=yes

there you go cutty

OMF GOD! if there was ever a job with my name on it that is it. fuck the 100 grand i’ll do it for free

:eek2:

Cutty is going to be standing in line ALL night…

Watching the marathon on CMT right now,being sick owns me tonight!

haha

my kids were sick this weekend so I stayed home and watched a good 5-6 hours of the Dukes.

haha i watched a good bit of it this weekend

Oh i have a pic i need to post when i upload my pics on my comp for cutty… and vid…

that vid was great i thought that kid was going to cry !!!

what??? post that video

i shoulda broke that fuckin kid in half!!!

Rubin has season 1, I’m sure he’d have no problem if you wanted to borrow it…Well I’m sure I’d have no problem with it…I’m sick of watching it…
:puke: