The Dukes of Hazzard Movie

id just say g-bodys…thats all and please know that im joking around with you…but im going to see the movie…and not really care to much if it isnt the same as teh show

well little :slight_smile: 's at the end help me distinguish from those who poke in good fun and those who generally fuck with me without cause.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

them getting high is a joke. cutty is right once i seen them using that fool from jackass i knew the movie was going ot be a joke and then they used stiffler another joke. they could of picked a better cast and stayed with the story lines and the movie would do alot better. JS isnt that great to go see the movie just on her

I refuse to go see ANY of the gay ass remakes this year. Absolutely no creativity. Daisy Duke should remain a brunette and no one can play Willy Wonka but Gene Wilder. They all need to diaf.

have you seen teh new willie wonka??? no…then dont make any comment on it…that movie was great…the remake…great…flowed the story of the book…and Johny Depth is a awsome actor!!!

well i didn’t like it as much because it was sorta of dark. its like coca cola “can’t beat the real thing”

real thing is the book…and the new movie follows that very much soo!!! i like the new one a lot!!! and i thought it was kinda funny!!!

from my understanding its a contiuation of the first one. when charlie got the golden ticket and won the factory so now hes older about 20 or more years older and now is running it like willy did

hahahahahha…
no…

where did u hear that from???

well thats what i thought it was about. since in the first one charlie won the golden ticket and was the one to make it thru the factory and at the end he was rewarded with teh factory.

and this one its charlie and the chocolate factory. so i took for whats it worth… if thats now how it goes then fuck it not worth seeing

its worth seeing it…the movie is great!!! just a “remake” but better

now how is it a remake if they are using a different characters name? and if it is a remake its not worth seeing. the first one was a classic and if they arent going to continue with the story then not worth seeing

its still the same names…no names have been changed

why is it charlie and the chocolate factory and not willy?

and is the movie still about a young poor kid who awarded the factory? if not then its sad

willy is the dude who owns the chocolate factory…charlie is the kid who wins the ticket and yes gets the factory!!! same thing as before…no name changes…same story line

that is what i heard too. They said the remake is better. I heard they were playing at the IMAX? not sure but heard thumbs up to see it

take the movie for what its worth.

the book was title charlie and the chocolate factory. the origional movie was acctually the one that changed the name

just watched the dukes. i liked it.