alright... need some suggestions...

well my bike, is going under some remodeling… i need some suggestions, on paint and desings etc…i dunno if i should paint all the fairings green, or keep it all the same color/design, i would still want some sort of green to be presnt. photoshops are more than welcome… thanx in advance…

ride it the way it is for another season then buy a newer one… i had the same bike… great bike… but if you put money in, you wont get it out… food for thought…

DIFFERENT FRONT BLINKERS ARE A MUST THOUGH… lol

well me gettin it done, will be at cost… just cost of paint… my cousin whom is pretty slick with a paint gun said he would help out…

Yeah! I also say keep it the way it is…

Also nice bike I had a 99ZX6R… Miss it more and more every summer…

solid color fairings always look hot… Do something funky like a pearl or metal flake

subtle graphics on top as highlights to finish it off. Graphics could be cut vinyl which is cheap, versatile, good quality finish, and removable (awesome feature)

You can get chrome vinyl or airbrushed vinyl… lots of choices.

ebay is a good place to look for stuff… search for custom bikes to get some more ideas

i’m going to have to agree, paint the fairings solid. how about white, with the fedex logo in green and purple?! lol

i think the more andmore i think about it, im gonna have to go with the solid green color, and just get a black “Kawasaki” sticker and stick her on the gas tank…

Get the frame and rims powder coated black…that would look hot with solid green fairings!

it will basically look like a new rr, without the undertails… i was thinkin that, but i dunno, if i wanna go outta the way to take the engine out and such, to paint the frame, and i do not want to do a half ass job as well… so i might just keep the frame the same color, and just touch it up…

Yeah…stripping the frame for powdercoating is alot of work…didn’t know how crazy you wanted to get.