altenator belt SNAPPED

hey was wondering if anyone could transport a set of ramps from r33’s place to my buds apartment. there about 7ft long and made of 2x10’s i would take them myself in my hatch but pos13 is running on batery so it would not make it to r33’s place in etobiko and then, to my buds apartment which is in d/t brampton. i perfer to use ramps cause i made it to give me 8’’ of lift, so it would make the job a lil easier

?

what do ramps have to do with your alternator belt? Just change the belt its easy. Loosen your tentioner put the belt on tighten the tentioner allign the everythingh and your done a 10 minute job

/\ just make’s it’s easier and my engine bay is stock so it perty tight plus tensioner is gone so gotta replace that shit to

Still, can do it yourself, I have to do the same thing with my coupe possibly, but I won’t know till later, and on top of that. its fucking cold out.

just scrap it. Its a s13. Start fresh

^^ neways . . . . lol ya actuallly did it with the help of r33 and silvia_drift second time doing the it and this time it was easy didn’t need to go under the car thanks for the feedback i just have a fear of going under a car when it on jacks had a bad experience rust!
admins please lock