Am I an asshole because..

Thanks!

As long as I can get to the cam from my resting position on the couch, I will have a pic or 2 up in a few minutes.

u lazy fucker. haha

Doesn’t SLP make rear mounted turbos or something? (I’m not a vette guy AT ALL).

ok so because mine has wheels, its not a sleeper?

benny your def of sleeper is terrible

+1 I’m at work already.

sts

Whatever. S-something.

And yes, your car is not a sleeper cus of dubs.

sleeper in the sense that anything that could possibly give away that it’s an absurdly fast street car, isn’t.

Not in the sense that it’s a ratty piece of crap, but in the sense that you’d never expect it.

Hotties from the summer cruise in the background…
http://i43.tinypic.com/2u7ngau.jpg

This pic shows why I don’t like Evos, looks like a fucking truck

i would. christ its a corvette, not a saturn ion.

Yeah, I like it, it’s as quiet or quieter then stock. Fuck all that noise, literally.

a truck? :lol . I’m assuming you say that cause it is significantly taller than your vette. It’s a 4 door car though, what’d you expect. Gotta have room for the kiddies and all the groceries.

i like noise

I dislike ‘sports cars’ with 4 doors.

call it a “rally car” then

if you were cruising along on an R1 would you expect that vette to be able to hold a candle to you, if not pull you?

no.

wtf is that bra thingy? intercooler man, that blocks air.

and evo is high, but mine was slammed so…

The car definitely does not have the manners of something that has 2.xx the HP of itself in stock format, that’s for sure.

bro, its a corvette. people who own corvettes much like any other high end sports car modify there shit. so chances are yes, i would expect it to keep up.