Stored your car? Whine like a little b*tch here!

Yea… My dad got willingly laid off from work b/c he wanted to study for some exams he wants to take. So since he’s not gonna be going anywhere, and his car is leased, he needed someone to drive it… Guess who he volunteered for that job :roll: . So I was forced to store my S13 2 months earlier than I wanted to, and start driving his car. I’m leaving for Cuba tommorow, so I drove up to Alliston tonight with my buddy and tucked her in. Was kinda sad to see her go, but I’ll be visiting her a lot, and be doing a lot of work on her over the winter, and hopefully have a more impressive vehicle next season (it’s nearly completely stock right now). I woulda taken pics, but I’m a tard and forgot to buy batteries, I still need to buy them for the vacation, it’ll be gay if I can’t take any pics.

Anyway, I figured more than one person will be storing their car, so we can use a centralized thread to whine about it.

What car did he have on lease?

Yea it’ll be sad to see my car go into storage. however i really cant wait to get the ol accord out again do some e-brake snow drifting.

BTW: i like the avatar srdrifter. but you gotta change your name now.

stop crying. My car goes to storage in 1 month. Perminent, no more driving my s13 on the street :cry:

Andrew.

Full time track car andrew??

In the driveway under a tarp for me…

Yeah, I should have pulled it off the road this year. Need to buy a truck and trailer for her first.

Solarian, please keep the car clean. Or some asshole might write notes on your windows.

Andrew.

Which building are you in up at alliston? I assume you are referring to ORF.

I’ll be sotring mine within 1.5 months… and I don’t even have it yet :frowning:

I got storage all winter for $250 though!

im keeping mine in my garage starting early dec.

What the hell is the point of this thread ?

In sequence:
05 Corolla… ah well, atleast it’s stick.
The main shop, I got extremely lucky to get that spot, looking forward to some crazy work this winter.
The point? People get unnecessary emotional attachments to material possessions such as their cars. Deal with it :stuck_out_tongue:

I plate mine for one week, then it goes away, and gets cut in 2 pieces…

me i’m lucky i just park it in my usual underground spot, and get a winterbeater lolz, i still get to see my car and work on it over the winter, and drive/drift :lol: it in the underground :lol:

Im putting over a months of work into my body as we speak, and im still not putting her away, cant imagine a whole winter without my baby :frowning:
I dont drive it when theres snow on the ground but it does get out in those nice and sunny cold winter days :slight_smile:

I am going to drive my sweet low KM S14 in the winter again because I just don’t care. Its a TEN YEAR OLD CAR, get over it.

Rustproof it, slap on some winter tires, and enjoy.

I can understand baby-ing an exotic, but a $10,000 car? C’mon.

yeah im in the same boat, i stored it one winter but it was way more fun driving it last winter with the 2way and summer tires

i think i might do it again, just because s13’s are gay and i want a wrx but wrx’s are slow

Ban

I’d rather enjoy driving my S14 in the winter than drive some winterbeater
piece of trash.

In 5 years I’ll have a $100,000 car anyways, and the S14 will just be a track car.

Does everyone really think they are gonna drive their S-chassis for the
rest of their life?

You talk way to much shit… seriously…

For someone paying me to weld their exhaust in steaks that you don’t even pay for, I’d recommend not trying to act like a baller, because you arent. No offense…

That 100,000 dollar car will look nice in your parent’s driveway while you’re living there …

:expressionless:

I would rather have a mint 240 then a 100,000 dollar car that I am afraid to get a slight scratch in. Like come on… driving your nice 240 in the winter.

I don’t like you at all anymore.
oh and yes I will be keeping my s13 until I die. I may buy other interest cars but this thing will always be winter stored and in mint shape.