IT SUCKS!

I dont know about any of you, but i have been away from driving my 180 for about 7 days now, and truthfullly…its going to be a long winter and im rather pissed off at snow, or rather salt…anyone else getting the winter blues already? lol…

:frowning:

lol. i know how you feel everyday i dont get to drive the skyline i feel sad. but the s13 cheers me up abit. well we could always do what we did last winter when we were bored. :wink:

suck it up buttercup

yeah suck it up!

I dont even have an s13 any more…I feel nothing but sadness :’( . This winter is gonna suck and if I dont get another s13 by summer that’ll blow even more.

i beeeeeeeeeen tryin to but shit, looking at the 180 everyday is killing me, i just wanna rip it…

and its only the start…bahhhhhhhhh.!

hey mark, lets go to the track, your civic vs my 323 vs my friends stock dualcam winter car…we should have a battle of the beaters.

Take up snowboarding, grab an s10 chev and you’ll be stoked on winter :slight_smile:

im still driving my kouki since it was gettin fixed most of the season im sure this is the last week ill be driving it.
im loving everysecond of my 501whp beast :slight_smile:

lol battle of the beaters

ya it blows, im driving my work van this winter its like driving a under powered shoebox with wheels

…my winter beater is my 240.
oh god…

I can feel it dissinigrating as we speak…

Theres already salt in my works parking lot…Oh gawd!!

Buddy… try driving this.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/Cal-Soy/01%20Toyota%20Echo/P1040817.jpg

Underpowered… an understatement.

you guys have no clue what underpowered is, i have a 1993 mazda 323, in 1993 they claimed it had 87 crank horsepower and 103 torque, now i think iwould be pushing 50 hp, im going to do a 0-60 vid, you will see the pain…

True, my d00mcho has vtec. My family used to have an old 323 from 88 i think, the generation before yours, they are dangerously slow.

it is true, it really is dangerously slow. I floor it and i cant even keep up with traffic…the thing cant even spin tires in 1st and they are 13"…goD!

Chris, we were thinking about doing a battle of the beaters… snow racing at dunnville… :slight_smile:

my civic has 92hp stock and it has 380,000km…lol

Are you kidding me I have been dealing with this all week. Do you guys even have snow down there?

Adrian

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7863/0030ez0.jpg

you know you love that 323 Chris it’s “mo gangsta” we’ll race my winter beater against yours. my gtr seats made it so much faster

In toronto there isn’t any snow thank god…sorry man