IT SUCKS!

bah forget that, there is way too much snow, where you live barrie?
remind me to stay away from there for a bit!

buy a 240sx as a winter car… they kick ass… i am just about to winterize my Kouki S14 (w. S14SR)

i cant wait for winter… autostarter, winter tires, low boost, new brakes… HELLO SNOWDORIFTO!!!

See, bing has the right idea :wink:

I just picked up my winter tires, gotta put them on my rammsssss, next step? Undercoat and remote starter!

yeah frig i need winters bad… i left it too long now i’m scrambling.

yoo

when are we painting! :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of worst winter beaters…im driving a 93 sentra classic instead of my beloved kouki (kept it in the nissan family lol) but this car like…lets say even if i wanted to speed i dont think it can…it is 70hp 3 speed automatic FTMFW LOL .im down to enter the battle of the beaters and completly lose lol

I was originally going to buy some from samson, but my dad had some apparent hook up so i went with that just to try it out.

I got some brand new 195/55/15 hercules avalanche x-tremes for $200

Sorry samson!

Not sure lol, i’m so broke right now I can barely afford to drive around, so i’m hibernating at work untill they give me more hours so i can afford movement.

=[

painting does no cost you teh monies!

it will make you teh moniessessseses

i havnt drivin my car for about a week too, nor will i be driving it this winter, ive decided to sell it though

lmao, then I’d smoke u out of the water with my 92’ Tercel - 82hp/90lbs of torque pumping from a 1.5L SOHC 12VALVE BIATCH!! :stuck_out_tongue:

considering it’s 900-1000lbs, its pretty agile lol.

…it’s true tho, I’m starting to miss the thrill and feeling I got from the S13 vs the usual “boring” Toyota feeling now, lol.
WISH THERE WAS MORE AUTOMOBILE FRIENDLY SALT!!

http://i9.piczo.com/view/2/t/i/e/g/r/1/1/l/o/7/l/img/i250170940_99503_2.jpg

http://www.automk.com/auto_img11/20072241252257877801.jpg

Winter beating is fun. Kinda rocks driving on un-plowed roads that have just been flattened by cars driving. Go go go 2001 Oldsmobile Alero! Brand new 205/55R16 Toyo Garits + 2.2L Ecotec! yooooo!

im down for dunnville, or even shanny lmao, but the question about shanny is…who’s winter beater wont make it back LMAO!

^ LMAO…that’s a funny challenge.

I’m sure I’d make it…cough …TOY… cough…OTA… :slight_smile:

Mike, call me…we shall discuss…possibly this weekend???

you guys are nuts there is no way im driving my 240 in the snow you can undercoat it all you want its still going to rust plus i dont want undercoating all over my coilovers, exhaust ect
id do it if i bought a pos 240 hea anyone wanna trade their beater for my e-150!!!

So… who else had an interesting drive today? I borrowed my mom’s IS300 and it made the entire trip up and down the highway from work back home and then… it failed to get up the driveway…

i parked it, shovelled salted and then got on.

econoline!

tonite was jokes for me.

tonight was sick

i had to drive my car one night in the snow. and did i EVER make it count

now i gotta jack up my car and pressure wash EVERYTHING. and turn it into an ice cube intill next year

how’d you drive your car in the snow?

you’re running on summers aren’t you Peter? lol