Storing or Braving?

Another “just curious” poll. Who’s storing their 240 and whose gonna brave the wonderful Canadian winters? :naughty:

i probably would drive my car but lack of funds for winter tires/ more insurance and the condition of the underbody of my car are making me put it away.

i dont like cars + winter

stupid snow plow backing into me last year :x

Yeah, I hate them in winter too! I try to avoid driving in snow as much as possible. But the sliding can be fun at the right times. Getting stuck in snow sucks, but usually it’s other people (such as your snow plow hater) that worry me…

my cars is not worth enuff money for me to store it yet!!!

1 stored
1 driven

I need another option.

Storing it.

I’ve got two more cars to drive… besides it’s fun driftin my Altima in the snow covered GO parking lot :smiley:

I’ll meet you there with my s13. :twisted:

I’ll be there with my S13 too… my only car :frowning:

mmmm, snow, so much abuse + so little traction = fun (or damage) you decide.

this message has been brought to you buy Canadians for Winter Tires, once you’ve tried it you’ll swear by it!

Storing My Coupe, Braving my Fastback…

Storing fastback

plowing streets with celica coupe

^^^ Rubber Black Slammed Celica Coupe :wink:

been stored for awile now but working on it over the winter. Driving an FC so i can still play in the snow hehe.

^^^ thats why I got my s13. I drove a supra last year.

im storing my S13 got a 90 civic hatch haha all JDM TITE YO>> hehe
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/420000-420999/420986_46_full.jpg

Im driving her!

Snow drifting baby!!! :smiley:

Easy 8)

ummmm… I just bought a 240 for the winter… :smiley:
although i do have plans during winter for the 240, and if it holds out… ill be making it mad fast in the spring…

I have to store the 300Z for the winter…

Same here.