Snowstorm is coming!

…well hopefully not. We all know how bad last winter was. I bet there probably is a post like the somewhere but I just thought to put it up and see how SON get down in the winter. lol. Basically, how do you guys deal with winter and the SALT! I wish I could store mine but I have no garage. let us hear it.

im driving mine… should be fun… if its really bad out, i will drive my wifey’s sonata…

i bought my SR Kouki S14 specifically for winter… see you out there.

hey…i guess ill rust proof it or something. really want to store it but, its so hard to go back to ttc after driving for years. hey bing, almost done repairing that lip. ill ride that out till the snow falls, then I’ll store that for the winter at least, lol.

im looking for a miata or a 90 cressida. or i can get a coupe for 900

store it and get on that “drive small, live large” everyone’s talking about yah kna mean.

yeah…kinda like “short term pain, long term gain” lol. but like i said, ttc = the worst, unless you live or work DT.

Haha I guess im the only one so far that picked Store it and TTC :slight_smile: i live in London so Im going to have to London Transit ftw, or bum rides off friends and parents hah

Guess im lucky, the 240 is a second vehicle (summer ride) for me. Of course im storing it. Found a place this year that charges $12 a foot. Havent measured it yet but I hope its not more than 12’ = $144

i have a skyline or jdm fd3s as my winter lol, last yeah i had the rb25det “silvia”

You want to buy a convertible for winter?

im driving it…with the rb :wink: lol

-Raise
-Winter tires
-Undercoat

lol

one 240 for summer

one 240 for winter

for the year-round win

nice…hey martino. where you getting it undercoated? how much?

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38913

full non-drip rust proofing $75 cash, any 2 dr or 4 dr PM me

im picking up a beater 240 hopefully today… that will hopefully turn into a project car this spring!

unrelated:

hey if your looking for a miata… a neighbour down the street is selling one… not sure how much havnt asked him about it… but if your interested i can ask him! looks pretty nice !

nice…ill have to get that done soon

I store my car for winter…winter ruins cars…the money you can spending fixing what rust does is far more then finding another way around for 5 monthes…walking in the cold does suck though!!

its a car enjoy it , just rust check it every year and its all good