Stored your car? Whine like a little b*tch here!

haha

who gives a shit if people want to store their cars

i store mine too

big freakin deal… why is this even a topic of discussion

I will drive my car in the winter :lol: just thought id add that random post. It cost like 4 times more than a winter beater so why go out and buy a winter beater pos. Meh thats just me but some people on the forum have a shitload of money thrown into their cars so its not worth the risk of getting them owned by some retarded soccer mom driving 130+ in her explorer in one and a half feet of snow.

i store mine because i dont trust myself not to put it in to a curb

i have a hard enough time not putting my fwd pos in to a curb :smiley:

plus its nice getting the insurance break and shit during the winter

Then why are you even part of this club? It’s like you just descovered what money is and now you don’t need to slum around in a 240SX anymore. Some of us already have money and still love our cars.

Clearly you’re going to be too rich to stick around here. :roll:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

400rwhp
Kaaz 2-Way Locking Diff
205/55/16 WinterTrax Tires

=

Winter Fun

aw wtf… im done with this topic.

for the winter you dont need 400rwhp just a good handbrake, as much as I love my 240 in the winter, my handbrake is loose so i purely rely on powering through the corners, but with my brothers 01’ IS300 taking the corners with the Ebrake is much better, slide completely sideways for which seems like forever.

Anyways, I’m not afraid of the winter, or what it can do to my car, even after putting money and tons of time into it, if anything happens, ill weld, bang, grind, bondo, it all over again lol the advantages of working on your own shit.

need to relax, they’re only other people opinions, I rather see more discussions such as this, than F/S threads left and right.

I need to start bringing my shit to you!

You can fix bent/damanged wheels and broken multi-link?

I need to start bringing my shit to you!

You can fix bent/damanged wheels and broken multi-link?[/quote]

Guess it all depends on the damage, and what needs to be done.

Which building are you in up at alliston? I assume you are referring to ORF.[/quote]

Justin get your POS car outa my spot :lol:
Teasing, the 300 looks clean. All the shit next to your spot is mine :stuck_out_tongue:

You going to be up during the winter to work on her?

Andrew.

I’ll be storing the Kouki like it has been since brand new (in my garage, so I’ll be able to work on it whenever needed).

Nothing like working on a car that has not one pinhead of rust on it. That is the best thing… bolts that still have the gold coloured plating on them, and hearing a click when they are loosened before spinning them off with your fingers.

As for pos winter beaters, I am done with that too… The '92 coupe should be ready for safety soon. She already has sweet winter tires on her and will be quite fun. Well, better than running on 3 cyls fwd anyways.

Theo

^^^

yup… just have a whole bunch of cars and your problems are solved.

winter is all about the utilitarian snow-drift racer… never gets washed and spends more time sideways than straightways.

just put coilovers and spin knob on the beater… winters are waiting for NOV… actually looking forward to sotck KA reliability

I dont know why anyone would whine about storing there car. I would love to be able to store my car, but I am not able to, so im gonna rustproof the fuk out of it, and take it to the pressure wash to try to kick the salt out every so often…

I really wouldnt mind driving in the winter, but I have no trust for any other driver on the road here.

This winter it is going to be all about sliding the 2000 Legacy GT

4 Wheel drift baby

i store the cefiro for “winters” but it has more to do with living in toronto is already exspensive enough and driving the cefiro isn’t cheap to do.

Kinda silly if you ask me that i even own the car, just to drive it for 3-4 months a year.

I havent even put 5000km on it in 2 summers.

Frick, I wish I had a garage… I may have to try and fenangle some space in mommy’s garage, ask her if she wants a tenant…

And yeah, I have to agree with bing etc, about driving a POS S13 that is fine should some idiot sideswipe you, I friggin’ avoided this scenario 2-3 times last winter with clutch kicks…

It would be a shame for soemone else to total a nice car in the winter, due to their poor driving ability

You talk way to much shit… seriously…

For someone paying me to weld their exhaust in steaks that you don’t even pay for, I’d recommend not trying to act like a baller, because you arent. No offense…

That 100,000 dollar car will look nice in your parent’s driveway while you’re living there …

:|[/quote]

Bashing the president of the club you’re in… reality check needed. There’s definately too many retards in this thread.

For someone paying me to weld their exhaust in steaks that you don’t even pay for, I’d recommend not trying to act like a baller, because you arent. No offense…

That 100,000 dollar car will look nice in your parent’s driveway while you’re living there …

Bashing the president of the club you’re in… reality check needed. There’s definately too many retards in this thread.[/quote]
:lol: dude you shouldn’t bud into stuff in which you have no idea.

Andrew

Bashing the president of the club you’re in… reality check needed. There’s definately too many retards in this thread.[/quote]
:lol: dude you shouldn’t bud into stuff in which you have no idea.

Andrew[/quote]

To both Bob and Paul… and I guess Andrew

The reason I said what I originally did is because I realize we live in a
world of abundance and that my car is JUST a car. You all get offended
and say OMGWTF because you live in a world of scarcity and do
everything to protect your car because its probably the largest “asset” that
you own at this point in your life. Its just a difference in the way I think, if
you don’t agree that is fine, I was just sharing my opinion.

I also never said I was a baller or that I was too rich to hang around here. I
just realize that my $10,000 car is a $10,000 car (+/- some mods) and
that I’ll be making it into a track car soon anyways. If anything, when I
have more money, I’ll be hanging around here MORE because I will have
more free time, and I’ll be working on my car more since I will be tracking
it.

As for my exhaust, Hector already fixed it for me… (bigups).

As for the steaks. Never pay cash for something your HLV can afford.
Again you won’t have a clue what that means because we think differently.