Am I officially a dubber yet??? lol

So I went to change my headlights today and noticed that my radiator was slightly tipped to one side. I decided to check it out and found out that apparently the top mounts for the radiator must not be very strong. I always thought that the lower support (which fell off my car the first week I had it from rotting) was only to keep it from going forward/backward and that the top bolts actually supported it… apparently I was wrong… lol. The radiator was hanging there being supported simply by the hoses. . So being the redneck I am, I picked up a couple custom color matched ratchet straps and strapped it to the top cross-member that goes above the radiator. It is working for now, but I think its time I should probably look for a new lower support… lol. Anyone have one for a MKIII Golf laying around???

owning a mk3 negates your “dubber” points

lol

but seriously. check rofl or ca-va. mk3’s are parts cars for sure. easy to find parts. even vortex theres bound to be a bunch of mk3’s being parted out at this moment.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

call travis

if you have to ask if your a “dubber”…your not

that lower support has been discontinued by vw, and almost everyone else. is a bitch to find.

Hey duuka why don’t you go play with a pork wallet. :lol

those are easier to find than this radiator support.

i may have found one…

One of your best posts in a bit dude. +rep