WTB: s13 rad support for 92

just wondering if these are replaceable or do the stock ones need to be bent back
if damaged…if its possible to get one…anyone with a parts car that has a straight one
let me know because im doing a project and the rad support is bent a tiny bit in on the
passenger side…well let me know thanks!

just buy a brand new one…i belive it is 350 if i remember correctly!

from where? nissan?..and the current one on ther…does that need to be cut to take it
off? and will the new one need to be welded on?

Cut her off, Weld her on.

And yes from nissan

damn… then id need to find sum1 in calgary who welds…anyone!? haha.
ill try and get pics of the rad support…maybe you guys can gimme an idea on
waht to do…maybe id be able to bend it back…the damage isnt bad

it is just spot welded on, im sure jason lange would be more than happy to help you!

ok well ill get pics of it up tonight so you guys can tell me what my best bet would be
thanks!

heres what the damage looks like…

sorry about the huge pics lol

any suggestions guys?

Just leave it. Its not that bad. Does the hood still close??

Fender line up ok??

240’s that have been in slow ass parking lot collisions usually come out with more damages

yea the hood latch was bent but i fixed it and it works now…the only this is that it was a write off…i dont know why…the damage isnt bad at all but anyways it need to go through
a write off inspection to get it back on the road…if we get everything to line up right
and everything looks good and lines up…will it pass…were just worried about wasteing the 300 bucks or w.e it is to get it done and end up failing lol

Its easy to write off cars, the insurance company just has to say the damage exceeds the value of the vehicle.

yea i heard about that…if the damage is more then half of what the cars worth its a write off? so if i lign everything up i should be good for the inspection?

It is has been a write off, cut out the rad support, make sure the frame rails underneath are still straight (measurements from FSM). And a bunch of good luck

damn…lol i knew it wouldnt pass without replacing it…