WTB: rad/core support

I got another black 89 240 8) only this one has been in a minor collision. The upper rad support or w/e its called is near toast on the drivers side…i really dont feel like banging it back into shape because it will never look good…fit right and will be fairly weak. Im also looking for a front bumper, drivers side fender and the eye lid peice for the drivers side which was scratched and bent in the accident. The cars black so black parts would be Awesome! Id really like to get this winter beater on the road before winter hits. This upper rad support peice is the most critical peice i need. Thanks
-Devin
PS: If anyone has any advice for doing a home repair like such please send me a PM.

i just hope when i get all my new parts for this beater the lines line up otherwise im beating the support with a mallet until it lines up…i want the car decent looking. So again anyyone with a clip from a SR or sending the remains of a 240 to a junkyard ill give u 20 bux mission out where ever and all i need is a outlet and ill have my cutoff wheel. But please let it be sumthing thats goin to the scrap yard.

if i strip down the JDM clip i have at home, u can have the whole frame free if u want…and when ure done with it, ill get it picked up from ure house for free aswell…its got no rust so its a good starting point.

Alright thanks a lot again Varun. Let me kno when ur projects starting ever need a hand let me kno.
-Devin