Amazing google find

E-Killing is SRS BZNS. +1

+1 you killed the shit outta him

Awesome find indeed :rofl

i came like 4 times

Haha, it led me to his photobucket account…

Explore Paul Brudzienski

All I can say is wow. :eek3

Always wondered how that would werk.

:lol srsly who posts pics of their hot wheels collection? is pjb on some sekret child molestation/hot wheels enthusiast forum?

this went from hilarious to creepy

he probly sells them on ebay for lots of monies

hahahhahahha this pic in his photobucket is title “petard” :rofl :rofl :rofl

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/Pete.jpg

:rofl

Really what is it with you guys and this obsession with me? Especially a few of you guys I dont even know and at this point dont ever wish to know.

Seriously I dont spend all my time looking for your names, places of employment, other forums youre on, pictures, etc and post them here to make a mockery of.

Enough is enough with this bullshit already.

As far as I know we dont sponsor anything. Ive been there 4 years and never once heard a softball team mentioned.
Are you sure youre talking about the same place?

This board has amazed me in a very short time by appearing to home to the biggest concentration of stupidity and douchebaggery I’ve ever witnessed. I think my IQ drops exponentially every time I fucking log on here. Must be why I can’t understand SHIT in class.

Ryan is clearly an example of why you DON’T live on campus. That’s why I don’t. I did first year and I was bored as fuck. :haha

Here’s food for thought (as much as this action is quite beyond the ability of y’all [uh oh I said Y’ALL this’ll be interesting]): If PJB is a child molester…why aren’t the majority of the posts in OH HAI CP belong to him? Why didn’t he start the thread!? Why do we not find him constantly posting over-excited replies each time it is updated with epic CP? Hmmmm :ponder:wtf

Maybe I should e-stalk some people here and find out where they’re at…then make some pants get shat with the Buick. :ahhRyan only lives a stone’s throw from me…Im quite sure HE has heard what the PD considered to be “shots fired” one night. :evilking

dude thats what we do here deal with it or go elsewhere .its all jokes

Listen…“its all jokes” is one thing. Theres nothing more fun than busting balls Ill dish it out and take it just the same. Im talking about just plainly visibile total idiocy. Seriously? No one else besides PJB Ilya and I see this? I just lurked and read this forum forever before I joined. Not really sure why I did, at least at this point. But some of these jokes have gone on and on and on like the song that never ends! I laugh at stupid shit Im not one of those snotty assholes that needs “intelligent comedy”. This isnt funny this is boring and monotonous lol.

Go away.

what does monotonis mean ?

I don’t hate on Ilya so I have no comment on that matter.

But as far as PJB I’m completely kidding, I hope he knows me well enough to know that. It’s his reactions that are just too funny. EVERYONE on here gets shit at one point or another, me with the ostrich and sending my mom the nutsack, slowmarro with being an old fuck, adam for only racing 1320ft, k20 for being harry potter/mclovin, whatever, murrdog9000 for having a shitty fucking house etc etc etc etc. Everyone just laughs about it and moves on except for Paul. I literally laugh out loud for a good bit every time he posts one of his “I am NOT a child molester!!!” posts.

I can GUARANTEE that if for some reason I decided to have no sense of humor and got REALLY pissed about the ostrich or the nutsack thing that it would still be going on. Busting balls to someone with no reaction gets old, but if the receiver has a different funny reaction each time it doesn’t seem to get stale.

Just fucking let shit slide, this really doesn’t matter in life and its CLEARLY a joke :facepalm :rofl

Whatever :lol