Chris07SS plays detective

Online Members: Chris07SS, 04goat350, 88slowmarro, 97cavy, Auto0utcast, big red, Cliff, crazyz250, dc2nick, Hooked on 240, jvg motorsports, mcflurry, Mike, PJB, rexford flats racing, Sexonwheels419, Shady, skierdood, tdi_logik, Vovchandr, xreaction122

Using my super-sensitive faggot detector, I can narrow the list down to one (general) individual:

CrazyZ250
(333whp)

This is the same asshole that told me he was going to Bogeys tonight.

Bogeys.

Of all the fucking places to go to. So what I want to know is why is this Honda warrior (lets not forget the 333whp prelude, or the 50whp SI, or the panty droppin’ WRetard) is still on shift at 954 PM.

I’m definitely having a better night already by sitting home and writing this rather than going downtown (wasting money getting there first off), sitting in a club with a bunch of people I do not know (and probably do not like), and drinking overpriced beer.

That is all. Resumes masturbating

This thread sucks.

On that note, if your not willing to pay to play, no wonder your not getting any and bitch about woman all the time.

And your to young for clubs downtown unless you know somebody. I’m not old enough either but theres been a few times I’ve been overlooked due to friends knowing people.

oh and get off his nuts

maybe his parents are spying on him using his account?

just masterbate kid its easier ,cheaper,and noone knows what ya like better than you

and you cant get aids from whackin it

I dunno man, I love head, but unforutantly I can’t give that to myself, so I still need someone for something

catch my drift :hug :wink:

You’re a fucking dumbass and a half.

I think they sell ‘toys’ that can help you out in that situation

thats easy to duplicate ,all ya need is 3 latex gloves,a towel and some tape… fill 2 gloves wit warm water tie em off ,sandwich dry glove in between them take the cuff stretch it over the warm gloves and tape or adhere properly ,take towel and wrap them up …now go get a good movie or what have you wit a bottle of lotion "needs to be slightly wam also for full effect"apply some in the opening of glove and go to town keep the eyes closed and dont look down as it will wreck it;)

Epic thread. Seitz ftmfl

Yea, +mad rep yo!
:number1

Seems like youve had a lonely night or two.

what can i say kid ,i was also in jail to there called jailhouse suzy,s:lol

I can honestly say Ive never been that lonely or whatever the feeling is that would make doing that necessary.

do a yr witout any then talk to me

try 7

Damn.

paul i think i need to make ya one of these bad boys

or 30

holy shit i hope for some girls sake you masterbate ,that first load will kill her if ya dont

wont be necessary.