AMBER ALERT: 2003 Black Mustang...

Heard this on WGNA on my way home from work…

Apparently a 23 year old kid named Matt Slocum (sp?) fled the seen of a suspicious fire where there was 3 killed, with his 4 month old son and girlfriend and he is armed. Washington County Sherrif is looking for him as well as western MA which is where they think he may be, but they say to call the Wash Cty Sheriff Dept if you see this car or have any details, license plate DED1769.

There is a picture in the link below.

Lord, I hope everyone is safe.

What sucks is I guess it was a family that was killed in the fire, husband, wife and the husbands son.

If this guy is responsible for it I hope they find him and beat him down bad!

Driving a slowbra?

Loads up AR-15 with hollow points

News 10 said an undercover spotted him in New Hampshire. WGNA said the amber alert was pulled around 4, but the news is reporting it as still on. Probably just not for this area any longer? Tragic situation along with the exploding house on Rt 29.

Maybe he was on his way to buy some more fireworks…

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/28cc9017.jpg

worst part is , i know the family that passed . white creek is a town right next to where i grew up and the harrington family is great peeps . sucks hard man and the kid is that much of a scum , better hope wash county boys dont fined emor the rednecks will get em

Whole ordeal is awful and sad.

saw the sign on 90 by everett on my way to LVD, amber alerts always make me sad.

what is this about an exploding house

the exploding TRAILER was in salem burnout not this incident

I didn’t say it was, I asked what happened.

long story short , it was a modular house " basically a 2 story trailer " blew up killing 4 and injuring 8 others . one of the deaths was a 2 month old baby . they caught the kid in the mustang last night for the white creek murders/fire

Yea I talked to a guy at work his mom lives in Salem, literally down the street from where the explosion was, apparently there was a smell of propane and when one of the guys got home…BOOM. Sucks.

:frowning:

He surrendered himself in NH this morning.

He didn’t surrender dude . The cops found him and pulled him in at 930 last night

What’s her name

Should probably look at the faulty Weber regulator in my garage tonight. :ponder