America VS Europe VS Iraq

Sorry but I hate ignorance. So I speak up. That is all. Just like taurus brakes and 240sx brakes are not the same :stuck_out_tongue: lol grow the fuck up

http://thumbs300.1aauto.com/BFS/1ABFS00043.jpg

As Martino said, you seem to only sit on the edges and watch SON “get better” as you would describe. I’m wondering how much have you contributed back to the community?

The most recent thing i’ve noticed is probably that you bought some tires from Samson. Have you ever “lent a hand” to anyone on SON? (Not a rhetorical question, an honest one)

If attempting to be a pompus, elitist, know-it-all, shitstarter and ending up as the laughing stock of the club is all you’ve contributed then you shouldnt be allowed to criticize the “18 year olds” who come in here looking to build or race a car.

Speaking up and hating ignorance can be completely different.

You don’t know how to use both in the same, for good.
When you speak up you respond with ignorance, not to avoid it or discourage it like you should.

Hey white boy, go learn some english. Commas are your friend, try using them. :wink:

lmao, I don’t consider buying a contribution, otherwise i’ve bought and sold plenty crap here and gotten people deals on stuff. I don’t need to show that off.

“Wow I moved the tires at the track”. That’s a great contribution there.

What’s my contribution? Information, knowledge, maybe insignificant to those that don’t give a shit, but I take my time to research what I talk about. I attempted to give some ideas on here and instead got dissed cause you never heard of what I talked about. Great. That’s sontypical.

Go go taurus brakes! :smiley:

Lol Cal, I could have sworn I put commas in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahemd, why do you keep editing all your posts and adding things to the end of them after they’ve been read, and responded to?

"If you’re too lazy to read my long posts, I posted pictures to illustrate something for you. If you fail to differentiate between an idol worshipper and a muslim then you actually fail at life (just another example not related to the post). “Everything is the same”. No it’s not. Everything and everybody is unique and so educate yourself.

Yeah okay, so I lived abroad, drove different cars, who gives a fuck? Are you like jealous and making retarded arguments to back your lack of responses? Appreciate, don’t hate.

Wow, so I hurt a few egos by stating facts once again and then what happens on son, OH LOLZICCLE lets make fun of those we fear or don’t understand. Pathetic. Let go man. Yes son sucks balls, but not all the time, it’s a love-hate relation, so the place is cleaning up, people have more mature discussions for once and less bickering. Accept it, it’s a part of life, I have."

“lol grow the fuck up”

Your contradicting yourself in every paragraph you continue to write…

holy jesus…can we have the thread back. lol

i did not even read a fifth of all that shit.

in the end…i thought it was hilarious. regardless of race or culture.

Yes i stated cultural differences. and i am right. they are different cultures. i did not state which ones from my beliefs. someone elses. someone else in whom none of us will ever know. that creater of the video.

there is nothing really to dispute about this video.

if you wanna dispute race and culture. take it to drama. and i’m sure i’ll end up reading the same thread 25 years from now.

so…funny vid yes?

surprised no “OLD” especially from mark!

Cal-soy, the next time I happen to see you, (I don’t remember what you look like anymore) can you please come up to me and tell me you’re cal-soy. I want to shake your hand.

Cal-soy nailed it. There’s really no need for me to post anything.

Oh yeah Ahmed, I’m from Singapore. Don’t talk to me about being ignorant of other races. Since you’re so fucking smart, you should know about the cultural diversity in Singapore. If you don’t, you can go ahead and wikipedia Singapore.

87s15lt1…sorry, I actually haven’t seen that video yet! lol

holy shit! so…this is NEW!!!

thread is complete now.

I’ve seen that last clip of the bicycle guy though.

ah damn. i think i have too however.

all 3 clips together = new!

i think the only thing people should be listening to in this thread are the first 40 seconds of the OP’s link. damn that sounds too nice…

and what cal-soy said.

seriously… this thread should have consisted of “lol”, “sick burnout guy” or “yo i’ve done that before on my bike”. I don’t know what happened.

or “OLD”.

I saw this nteen years ago, stop arguing.

I’m currently looking for a vBulletin add-on that allows me to limit the # of words/letters someone can have in their post based on user.

Ahmed do you not ever overanalyze anything? :ugh:

Even I knew the music wasn’t “Arab” but who the Fuck cares it was funny.

I could just imagine you in a comedy club; probably seated in the front row with a notepad and a pen (obviously not to write down the jokes). :o

Usually it’s the chick that does that.

Sorry but Mark has that down pat. Coming from you, just not the same…

In the end…does not seem like that is the issue in this thread anymore.

It’s true, Mark is OLD… but fair enough, I’d rather bash A_Ahmed as well … =D

lol

Well the way I look at it there is only two types of people in this world, there is the Greeks and the people who want to be Greek.

I’m Greek! As for the rest of you guys…I’m sorry but not everyone can be perfect! Greeks are not conceded, thay are just better then everyone else and a step above the rest!

HAHAHAHAHA
Did I piss anyone off?

I’m just joking, guys, chill the fuck out, in the end we are all people, we all came into this world the same way and we will all leave the same way. People are people, there is good people and bad people in every race, that’s just the way it is. Who gives a fuck who is from where? We are all human… except Benson, he might be a robot.