America VS Europe VS Iraq

Cultural Differences…no??? HA:p

THE ONLY problem is whoever made this video lmao shows how ignorant americans and europeans but mostly americans can be of other cultures HAAHAHA

Music is punjabi, lmao i used to have the music video its jokes (my ex was punjabi) and the video seems to have some kinda sudani guy as he’s black and not arab looking and wears sudani traditional-wear… ah well nice try. Iraqi burnous used to be no dif than any other rich arab country burnouts until they got bombed to hell and dont have an infrastructure to begin with anymore lol… sad. Plus the fact that the richer arab countries are far more rich than any rich american or european put together, including car collections, car mods, what ever you want.

Two years ago I was in emirates, when they won the football (soccer) match all cities went berserk in emirates, where i was staying there was parades of burnouts, including one insane one by a supra, but many equivalent toyota cruisers, landrovers, and pathfinders with turbos and superchargers and what have you… sick burnouts lol

But I still love the last scene lol. Two thumbs up the that brother. Muscle power.

wtf.

hahaha exactly

Nice '33 coupe though… my dads got a '32 3w but it’s a flathead V8 and not chopped/channeled

I think… (possibly…) he was trying to say the Iraqi part shows ignorance? Or possibly that the Iraqi part symbolizes the fact that Iraq, since being invaded is forced down to its lowest means and shows poverty? OR he was just typing a lot for fun…

I think the UAE has the best burn outs

EPIC FAIL

lol i guess you ppl cant comprehend the English language.

The last person was Sudani, MAYBE nigerian muslim from poorer village or something and the background music was PUNJABI (hello indians!) That’s like uuh two different continents not just countrie, COMPLETELY different cultures, religions, etc… lmao ignorance r us wtf right back at all of you!

These are Sudanese traditional cloths and they come in few variations and they are also mostly black or dark skinned, Iraqis are light skinned although they have brown skin some of them, it varries from region to region but very little:

http://www.diversehamilton.ca/Pictures/sudaneseMen.jpg

Sudanese turbans are specific in it that they tend to wear pure whit cloths and those style big white turbans… plus they are mostly black/dark skinned.

By the way they live on ANOTHER continent and have a DIFFERENT religion, language, cloths, food, everything.

And for those who have no f’en idea what a Punjabi is, go to Brampton and check this video out:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o112/Mucky_2007/dl4.jpg

GOD… western ppl can be so wtf

Old Iraqi men dressed relatively traditionally from the village or what have you:

http://watch.windsofchange.net/pics/gbs06.300105130037.jpg

Ahmed, it’s the same shit.

Chinese, Korean, Japanese, all the same.

Italian, Portugese, any other European, same shit.

“African american”, African, Jamaican, same shit.

Being human yes.

Otherwise no, you fail at knowledge, history and people.

Unrelated example but you really fail at korean, japanese, chinese, taiwanese, then. What are you again indonesian and people think you’re chinese lol. It does matter, because try calling some Chinese or Korenas as Japanese and you’ll get your ass kicked. Try calling a Japanese who is nationalistic as a Chinese or Korean and he’ll wana kick your ass too and spit on you maybe too lol. Learnz teh Historiez and people’s cultures.

Knowledge is power.

African and ‘african american’ and 'jamaican also uuuh wow so you think all people are ‘black’ and ‘from Africa’. Well Jamaica is not in Africa and if you meet a Congolese (if you can even pinpoint that on the map) and call them Jamaican you’ll prolly feel pretty lame if they are not polite to you.

What’s the point of me arguing? It shows IGNORANCE on part of many Americans and western people who make a joke out of other people, cultures, etc… while trying to show themselves as superior.

UAE and Saudi are far more infrastructurally superior than pretty much any city in North America, but just because its lesser in size and most ppl don’t know jack about it or can pinpoint it, they make fun and show poor people doing stupid things or looking stupid. Iraq had an amazing infrastructure prior to being demolished twice over by the US. One of the first things they destroyed was the giant tent (of marble) airport when they invaded this time around.

So many things were destroyed so that the whole of the world thinks the rest of the world is shit and the west is there to help the ‘uneducated’, ‘poor’, ‘loser’ eastern people.

Shuv them all in one box “they’re all the same wearing turbans” or whatever.

Well all western people are the same then too wearing ties, … wait… I think not! British, French, German, try calling them American LOL.

So wtf at all of you back for your ignorance, unless you had innocent intentions, but still educate yourself.

BTW, I’m European, grew up in Africa and been 12 years here. At least I take the time to know the people I live with.

You’re definetely overexaggerating. I’m chinese, and my grandparents lived through the Japanese invasion of China; very few Chinese from that era that live in Canada would take the mistake offensively, i’ve never heard of it happening in Toronto for one.

Just because some of us dont know other cultures like the back of our hands doesnt give you the right to talk like the elitist fags that you say SON is made up of.

And good for you you know Europeans, Africans and Asians pretty well. Maybe you should take the time to know the people on SON as well as you did for them, i’m pretty sure you’ll be better liked if you do.

And good for you you know Europeans, Africans and Asians pretty well. Maybe you should take the time to know the people on SON as well as you did for them, i’m pretty sure you’ll be better liked if you do.

Yeah pre-pubescent 18 year olds who diss everybody and everything and anything they can first chance they get whether they know or don’t know what they are arguing about (not directed at op, but generally speaking) But hey it is getting better, everyone is coming of age. It’s less shity than it was year to three years back. Yup. I’ve got to know this place pretty well.

And you don’t go around shitting on everyone Ahmed?

My culture, Italian, gets categorized as Europeans…Which means, we’re no better than the Portugese, the Germans…etc. But thats a good thing, no race culture should be different.

But when someone asks me if I’m Spanish, or Portuguese, its not taken offensively. Nor would it be to my parents. Look at all the racial mixes we have…Its quite common to make a simple mistake like that.

I’m with Ahmed on this one!

wow is everyone like ignoring the original post and the fact that iraq is being dissed while epically failing by showing a non-iraqi with punjabi music in the back.

I giggle at the counter arguments.

I’m European and people think I’m Syrian, that doesn’t obviously insult me. That’s not my point at all. My point is the ignorance at hand and the way people of other than from the western sphere are always portrayed as lesser losers and made fun of.

The video was obviously made by someone with skewed misinformation and hate towards ‘insert name of invaded/destabilized country’.

I find it pathetic, and yeah it pisses me off whenver I see these kinds of videos. Obviously the video was posted in good fun cause of the end part, lol it was kinda cool and funny duh, but my comments were directed at the ignorance.

youtube it, plenty of these kind of ‘america vs’ videos and they diss eastern ppl.

Thats a generalization, but not the problem you usually complain about. Whats your usual deal? How there’s a small elite core of members who go around trolling and making life difficult for you?

The 18year olds with their balls high dont even bother you, cause they probably get bored from reading the same shit from you all the time since all you post about is how you’ve driven and owned all these great non-canadian cars, lived in all these non-canadian countries and think how everyone on son is no where as smart as you are just cause you watch different racing series from europe or africa or the rest of the world.

You complain so much about SON, but i’ve been here a while and through all the drama and the street"fights" i still see SON churning out a large amount of track days, small and large scale meets, and a great lend a hand section with many willing members.

Maybe you should get off your high horse and go on a G37 forum with other culturally diversified members and talk about how great it is to drive in other countries and laugh at all the people who cant differentiate other people in the world.

edit:

Yes, the video is quite offensive, but i’m sure you’ve made racial slurs and inappropriate comments before. I’m not white, i’ve have people poke fun at my culture and my heritage and mistake me for other asians, but you making a big fuss on SON isnt going to change the world.

Cal, no one could have said it better.

Sadly, i know the next time i see you at Gety you’re going to call me a chink or tell me to do some calculus.

Like I said it’s getting better, pretty much everyone knows how son is, no argument there.

If you’re too lazy to read my long posts, I posted pictures to illustrate something for you. If you fail to differentiate between an idol worshipper and a muslim then you actually fail at life (just another example not related to the post). “Everything is the same”. No it’s not. Everything and everybody is unique and so educate yourself.

Yeah okay, so I lived abroad, drove different cars, who gives a fuck? Are you like jealous and making retarded arguments to back your lack of responses? Appreciate, don’t hate.

Wow, so I hurt a few egos by stating facts once again and then what happens on son, OH LOLZICCLE lets make fun of those we fear or don’t understand. Pathetic. Let go man. Yes son sucks balls, but not all the time, it’s a love-hate relation, so the place is cleaning up, people have more mature discussions for once and less bickering. Accept it, it’s a part of life, I have.

LMFAO no, I’m going to tell you to buy a motor already!

Somehow…I think that’s more insulting :S

And you don’t think you contribute to that “know how”.
Your part of that percentage that gives SON that “name”, the ones who bash, shit, and complain about everything, and anything that doesn’t involve the same attitude as your personal opinion.

Your way or the highway right?