American freight store

Has anyone had any previous experience with Americanfreight.
I went to their online store and they have a lot of nice stuff. Awesome prices too.

How are their products? Im interested into buying a sectional sofa, and a dining room table, and maybe a new mattress set.

I thought i ask u guys before i go and buy their shit.

Thanks
JoJo

I got my couch and loveseat from them … great stuff … even better prices

i bought a dining room set from them. not bad quality but the price was great.

THey do have a lot of nice shit online. I wasnt too sure about their quality. Is it any better than Value city Furniture? some of the shit there blows, thats why i ask.

I think i might just check them out tomorrow…

some shit is crap … just go there lounge around on a few … thats the best way to pick something

Had good dealings with them. I always make sure I get shit shipped in, not stuff in the warehouse.

I often tell people not to go there. I ordered a couch and loveseat from them. I waited two months for them to come in and it never did. Finally went back and got my money back. I called like once a week in the two months and they kept telling me it would be in next week.

My friend bought a couch from them and if you sat down hard in the middle of it, it felt like you were hitting a 2x4.

Definitely sit in anything before you buy it. And good luck on actually getting it!!!

Value City is cheap and has better stuff in my opinion. Maybe not as cheap as American Freight but much better quality. Plus you can warranty everything and finance it as well. (oh yeah, they deliver too. American Freight doesn’t to the best of my knowledge.)

it dont matter where you buy it, just “test” anything before you buy it. I bought a sectional from raymour & flanigan…When they delivered it, the whole wooden frame was cracked and broken…after closer review, i saw why…cheap CHEAP ass materials used…and it was a berkline

Well thanks guys.,  I guess im going to have to check em out. I'll make sure i "test" the shit before i buy it.  Im real picky when it comes to couches... Not that it has the be TOP OF THE LINE, cause' im not rich but it must be able to withstand my <b>nasty farts</b>... andthatsnobullshitmanG!:eyebrow: 

Thats how us Puertoricans do…aSK Juanito hell tell ya. jk.

I bought a bedframe from AmericanFreight… it was cheap, but the quality isn’t the best either.

I also bought a table and chairs from Value City. It was on clearance so it was cheap, but the quality was extremely good.

i got a nice glass and black metal set of 3 tables for my living room, one coffee table, two end tables.

It was like 125 bucks out the door. The tables look pretty good, but when you get them they come in this box from china, you think you are buying a piece of shit.

Not too shabby though.

The couches there are really cheapo, better off getting a good used one than that.