American Muscle VS Import

closed due to assholes…

:banghead

This isn’t the fast and the furious. You’ve got a lot to learn hoss

Negged.

Fixed.

I currently own/co own one of each that will destroy anything you have in an acceleration contest.

I thought you of all people would be able to figure it. I mean making 15 dollars an hour and all.

I make $15 an hour :cry:

Here’s what we’ve learned so far.

A. Rather than ask stupid questions, read.
B. Not everything someone tells you about his RX7 is true, and it’s probably a piece of shit
C. Third gen eclipses aren’t fast, cool, or worth money
D. Don’t threaten 14 year olds who could beat your ass
E. If you suck dick, you’re probably gay
F. The only person making $15 an hour at Red Lobster is the CEO

this will be good for a laugh

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9VKJFcoPBc”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9VKJFcoPBc[/ame]

^ +rep.

and each has their own positives and negatives.
muscle is the big money those-old-guys-that-have-been-running-the-1/4mi-since-befoer-you-were-born section
import is pretty much veiwed as ‘that guy’ with the 2 story wing on his 2.slow jetta. but there are some people that know damn well what they are doing and they do it well.

EDIT: plus rep to Red too.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

yea but you don’t try to flaunt the money you make to belittle someone else.Unlike this asshole.

is that audi jay???:crackup

how about sled vs import vs domestic

b/c my new sled will destroy all but 1 in the 518??:dunno

i cud go either way on this topic…i give credit b/c there is alot of fast imports and alot of “ricers” that take away due credit

american muscle is also very fast, but with technology and awd imports are right there with them. i guess it depends on what you are trying to do and what you are into. i wouldn’t say one is better or worse than the other b/c we are all in the game to make a statement and be unique. weather that statement be “i’m fast” or “im clean” or “i’m low” etc

No need to read past LSKi post

Muscle cars rule all. Fuck mustangs

:tongue

imports > ritchie

u mad bro? come at me

u just love trolling forums dont u kiddo? legit if u r gona bitch i had my parents by my car run some prices, and id love putting u in ur place in person.

Yeah, ok. Call me when you’re 18 and I’ll gladly come to wherever you are.