American Muscle VS Import

Quoting this chode whistler so no one bitches at me for banning due to physical threats of violence and homosexuality.

dont ban him… hes entertaining.

Fuck that.

I don’t ban him = you guys bitching at mods because we “pick and choose” who we “discipline” when someone else gets banned down the road.

cmonnnnnnn… its like banning travis, its just too fun to hate on him.

I would love to see that you piece of shit. You think you’re hot shit because you don’t know shit about cars and still live with mommy and daddy? What do you think everybody is 16 on this forum? If you think you can beat up a 23 year old that’s twice your size have at it. You wanna act like a big man on the internet you can get put in your place like the pussy little bitch that you are. My one truck costs more than everything you own. And you’re gonna talk like you’re making big money. You’re a fuckin chump.

Whoooooo frank is heated lol

• rep frank

OP just bring your hopes, dreams & $15/hr over to Redline Performance. Ask to speak to Howard and let them know you were referred to them by Shift518, they are located on Central Ave in Albany. They will be more than happy to assist you in hopping up your ride.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

big hoss gettin heated :ohnoes:ohnoes!!

cbunderwear, franks a small dude IRL, i bet you could kick his ass. you guys should meet.

His truck is small as well. 200hp/300tq max.

yea its a dumper.

We can all stop arguing, we all already know that Nolan has the biggest dick.

That is all.

http://www.ragemaker.net/images/Miscellaneous/spiderpman.png

I would like to cordially invite cbrundige to the official Buffalo Wild Wings Shift518 meet on December 3rd. I will embrace him with open arms (and/or closed fists).

shift blanket party for douche new guy?