amp

Does anybody have a 2-channel amp for sale. watt range 300-1000 watts

I do. I have a MTX 2 channel amp. When bridged its 320 4 ohm stable.

price? and whats the rms since you and eurodad was talking bout that being what your looking for?

depends on what you’ll pay, mine is 350rms bridged.

tell me what you got and your price you want.

phonix gold

its for my jl’s i decided to keep them just want them to hit a little harder but still beable to have good highs.

i had a phoenix gold b4 it had a built in cross over didnt like it.

smart, i would have kept them too

i dont want them power acoustics because yea they say they can hanndle 1100 watt rmps a piece but how true is it.And i always here good bout jl’s plus i like my system i just want to use my amp that im using on my subs for my highs and a bigger one for my subs.

if you don;t have 8 ohm subs you can;t use this amp. To get the most of this amp you need to due two 8 ohms wired in parellel to give youa 4 ohm load.

If you have 4 ohm subs and you wire them in parallel it will be 2 ohm and will possibly hurt the amp or cause it to go into protection mode. You can wire it in series and give it a 8 ohm load with two 4 ohm subs but then its loosing power.

there 4 ohm speakers

and before you keep posting 30 damn want ads why not make use of the ICE forum and ask questions and make a plan first.

then you don’t want this amp…

i just want an amp i got a new cd player i bought a JVC.

mine will be fine. 175rmsx2@4ohms and 350rmsx1@4ohms

price?

i have to think aBOUT IT, AND FIND A REPLACEMENT FIRST. wait till monday

ok sounds good

yes but if he is using it to drive subs he is not going to want stereo. he is going to want to bridge it mono…

Yet I’m confused what he is even using anyways.