• 2-piece AMS R33 V-Spec front rotor kit (12.75”) designed for Z32 30mm calipers
• 2-piece assembly features an aluminum hat (T6061 aircraft grade aluminum) for reduced weight and improved heat dissipation
• AMS 2-piece rotors shave 1.1 lbs each vs standard sized Z32 1-piece rotors - each pound of unsprung weight is comparable to shaving 4 lbs off the chassis!
• 2-piece design benefits include the ability to allow the cast iron disk to expand/contract uniformly as temperatures rise/fall under hard applications! Minimum distortion leads to increased rotor duration!
• 2-piece R33 rotors increase braking leverage (less force required for the same braking dynamics). Multi-pillar vanes ensure maximum cooling!
• AMS rotors feature 16-slots for aggressive bite! Slots eliminate the possibility of cracking versus crack-proned cross-drilled variants!
• Kit includes: 2 x AMS R33 rotors, 2 x T6061 caliper adapters and hardware
• The AMS Short Throw Shifter replaces the factory assembly and is designed to optimize shift feel, while shortening throw by approximately 40%!
• Base is constructed of billet T6061 aircraft grade aluminum
• Shift lever constructed of premium grade steel for ultimate longevity
• OEM shifter bushing is included
I haven’t personally experienced the B&M shifter, but the quality is up there with the rest of the AMS products, quality is our main concern which is why we can offer warranty on our products without worry.
In my personal experience it’s best to base opinions on personal experiences… You could try one in somebody’s car or even buy one to test out to see if you like it and then, feel more than free to post your opinion However seeing as your opinion is based on assumption (you did start your reply with “I assume”) I don’t see it being too beneficial to this thread.
We are currently working on one for the r32 gtr skylines. as far as installing the 240sx/silvia shifter into an r32 gts-t there are some fairly simple modifications that need to be done, mostly swapping over a part from a ka tranny into the rb20 tranny.
We haven’t released an r33 specific shifter yet either, something to look into though since they are now available in Canada