Amsoil

Anyone here an amsoil dealer locally? I want to change the oil on the bike today (if possible) and was wondering if anyone here deals amsoil. I know I can get it from Bap/Geon on Fuller Rd. But I figured I would help out someone on here if I could.
Thanks

Kenny

I believe Silent is a dealer

id have to agree with PJB

yea, he’s working til 7. Maybe I’ll wait and do it next weekend.

Gearhead is his store front.

Read the sticky in classifieds.

I pm’d some member here, but never got a response. I am using Silkolene pro4 for my bike now with no complaints.

I put amsoil in it for the first and second changes. It seems to be working pretty good.

Anywhere up near saratoga I can get Amsoil? Their dealer locator doesnt help at all, Im not going to contact a local rep so I can get a few quarts for an oil change.

Go to Troy City, they sell it and they sell it cheaper then silent does.

So they actually stock them? That’s good to know. :thumbup

Bap/Geon also sells it but Im not sure on the price.

troycity stocks some of it, but i wouldnt give them 5 bucks if you gave me the 5 bucks to do so.

407-209-7599 tell him your from 600RR.NET and he gives you stuff at cost pretty much. I only run suzuki synthetic in my gsxr but everything else i run amsoil in.

Overrated

Silent has some in my store for anyone looking for the best prices on this stuff.

can you PM me the price for 4 bottles (i’ll have to get you the weight, cant remember what it is)
thanks