Amsoil

OK im placeing an order for some amsoil probly tomarrow bc i just got asked by a bunch of people including vlad for oil for there bikes so im getting a whole case of 12qts 10w40 bike oil

i know you euro guys haveasked me about the euro oil if theres enough interest in it i’ll get a case to …

also any other oil blends amsoil makes i can get

keep in mind i pay out of pocket and the last order i place last summer was about $250 and a few people backed out …so if you want some please dont bitchout

bump …

placeing the order later this afternon

Dude. Why don’t you just drive to Ravena. It’s not that far for you. You’d save on shipping and would have it the day you need it. Not a day later or earlier lol.

Napa on RT. 9W in Ravena stocks AMSOIL (where I get mine).

ummm im a dealer i get it at dealer COST ummmthat would be cheaper than retail … im trying to get an order put together so i can have it for people when they get there cars out

+1

Steve saves me a lot of money when it comes to Amsoil, its ridiculous to buy it retail.

werd

Damn! I just bought 5qts of Amsoil 75-90. Do you get a good deal on them?

what did u pay nick

$13.xx a qt…

ouch!!! … umm yea i can do better than that

fffff, well its a but too late now. Thanks though. Do they make a 0w-40 engine oil?

well if you need more let me know and as for the 0w-40 they do make 0w-30
ive got 5w-40 euro blend also

I’ll give the 5w-40 a try. How much would you want for 7 qts (damn audi’s)?

steve if you buy some 75-90mtl and 5w-40 i will buy it from you

i use 4-5 qt of oil depending on the size filter i use and i need a single qt of 75-90

well im getting a case or 5w40 euro and i have 6 qts at gearhead now if you need it now an yea ill grab that gear oil 4 you

im in no rush my car is in a bunch of pieces.

yo nick when do you need it by

ok cool im still going to get a case for i hope next week

yeah im thinking mid april or so.

yeaaa no prob