AMSOIL diesel oil... One case

I have a case of (3) 1 gallon jugs of AMSOIL diesel oil.

$25 a gallon or all three gallons for $65

Best stuff out there!!! :wink:

overpriced oil. rotella FTW

^^^ Garbage! Amsoil>Motul

All else = FAIL

yeah, okay.

Brad Penn > everything else. but for synthetic diesel oil Rotella T6 is the best.

:rofl Have you ever looked at any non-biased 3rd party lab reports? Amsoil and Royal Purple are the Avon and Mary Kay of oils.

Keep telling that to yourself.

no way amsoil is made from the remains of Chinese political prisoners, therefore its far superior to everything.

BUMP before Ebay

40 bucks for all of it.

$60

Thats $5 a qt for full synthetic! Cheapest you will find it is $8-9 a qt + shipping.

my Rotella T6, is 5$ a quart, whats your point.

id love to send this stuff out for analysis vs Rotella T6, both 10,000 mile interval

I’ll keep it first… $60 for a case is cheap… It’s usually $130

does it change itself for 130$ what a rip off, do you seriously pay 11$ a qt of oil?

way to buy a name

In general, people around here are very cheap. I have paid $7-7.50 a qt. I am a dealer! Or I should say use to be a dealer. Now I use my acct for my own purposes

I don’t own anymore diesels

no its not being cheap, its that AMSOil is nothing special, and certainly not worth the money you think it is, 11$ a qt is downright retarded.

id pay you 4$ per qt, thats it.

When I used Amsoil in my TDI, it would use 2-3 liters between changes. When I used ELF/Total oil it used >1/2 liter between changes. Don’t know why, just sayin.

Sorry stick with your Rotella. $5 a qt is below wholesale. I usually don’t sell for less then $7.25 a qt

I don’t have issues finding customers when it comes to Amsoil. I buy 2 cycle by the Drum. I use to sell Drums of Amsoil to the State for their vehicle pool. Back before any other oils were offering 7500-15000 mile drain intervals. It saved the state alot of money. They then stopped performing their own maintenance at 50 wolf rd and the airport.

the Total quartz is good stuff. i use the T6 becuase the original owner had used it. i only add 1/2 a quart or so thus far at 7800miles on this service. not terrible.

My father used to use rotella in the fleet, now he uses Wolf’s Head. Seems decent to me, not sure where he gets it.