Who sells Amsoil locally?

It seems like I might have to order online @ $8.75/qt + shipping. But if you know of any stores who sell the stuff locally, post them up!

I’ve already called 20+ stores in and around Buffalo, and most places have no idea what I’m talking about. “You mean Pennzoil?!” No, asshole, I mean Amsoil.

I just left a message with Innovative, but haven’t heard back yet, so they’re still not ruled out.

Innovative has Amsoil, best bet is to probably stop by.

Licata’s on walden carries it as well.

I did a thread search and they carried it at the time, but that was 2.5 years ago and I wasn’t sure if that had changed. I’ll just stop by tomorrow then.

:tup:

VWOP too, but support the board sponsor first. :tup:

Yeah, I get all my amsoil products from Mike @ Inn. I can’t say they have exactly what you need but they do stock a wide variety.

Meh, I live in the city, so if I make a trip down there and they don’t have Amsoil 5w30, I’m not going to bruise any babies over it.

J&L performance on walden i think sells it.I would call first though.I think lakeland on Niagara falls blvd may sell it also.

There is a ACE hardware on Davison road in lockport that has amsoil.

Chris we still have it at Innovative, what weight were you looking for?

edit reminds me of the time i went into advanced a few yrs ago and asked for it…old guy told me “i’ve never heard of it” and i told him its pretty well known and he told me " well i’ve been doing this for 40 years and i’ve never heard of it" :banghead:

lol, juat, seriously?

I went into the Advanced on Union and asked the chick behind the counter if they had Amsoil. She knew right away what I was talking about. I was impressed, because most of them are like the guy you just gave an example of.

I need 5 qts of 5w30, btw.

Chris we had 7, I had Justin set 5 aside for ya

Awesome! I’ll stop in tomorrow and pick them up. How much/qt?

Thanks man :slight_smile:

no idea since i’m not there :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll pm you in the morning

I was shocked when I saw it at Carquest on transit/genesee.

I last bought it at the Carquest on the Blvd in Amherst. I bought their last 6 qts.