Amsol Oil Local Dealer

Wanted to let people know that my buddy Andy is starting to sell Amsol oil at his Advance Auto in Lackawanna. Its on the corner of Abbott and Ridge. This is the ONLY Advance selling it. He is selling it at a great price and tell him your from NYspeed and he will give you 5% off.

coughinnovativecough

:wink:

good guy he is… and brett likes the wang

it’s amsoil. :slight_smile:

:word: Innovative has been selling it for a while now.

I dont care whos selling it, I know carquest sells it too but just letting people know that Advance in sunny LA is selling it too so if you guys ever need parts or some oil go see Andy at that Advance. He is the store manager and a great guy. He will help you out with parts for the car and can help you out with car problems too.

are you drunk brett? avdance in sunny LA hahahaha

SUNNY LA!!! i havent heard anybody call it that in a while

innovative is better

Ummm so who’s cheaper lol…with all this Innovative riding I’d sure hope that they are.

lol who knows

lol my friend andy posted under my name, nothing against innovative, just if someone lives closer to advanced or whatever i guess its good to know, and he`ll hook ya up.

id like to say mike myself but lets compair some prices here

hell yeah :tup:

I have seen it at a hardware store in hamburg and it was like .50 more a quart than innovative. Support the forum and get it through mike…

fuck mike, he rips people off. i wouldnt get shit from him.

JUST KIDDING …I LOVE MIKEY MIKE and the Funky bunch

Amsoil at Advance is 6.00 a quart plus 5% off so that would be 5.70 a quart.

thats a sick deal right there, mike has it for 7 i think according to jay

well go see Andy at Advance and tell him your from NYspeed, he can get his hands on whatever Amsoil you want.

amsoil does have different grades of oil too :stuck_out_tongue: