An Amazing Build.........

I would have posted this in the build section but its not my build, just something I came across. I don’t think I have ever seen someone put this much detail and work in a Suby build. Not sure why no one does but its just not something I see and this thing looks like its going to be nasty.

that shit is gay

Yeah, it’s cool, but I mean… it’s just kind of a lot of parts bolted together… it doesn’t really take a ton of skill to do that…

:word:

Lots of money makes anything cool… sometimes.

very true, i dont mean amazing like “holy shit if i had a ton of money i could never do that” its just the simple fact that there is a shit ton of work put into this suby by one person vs a shop like everyone else has them done thats all

that’s a TON of money, wow. amazing amount of cool shit in one place, but WOW that’s a real GRIP. I’m impressed with the chassis prep and cage install. if he’s doing it himself, he’s not very confidence evoking with his verbage, for example him explaining the rear main seal and such. that’s a lot of cash to risk on not knowing exactly what you’re doing too. certainly not cutting corners, that’s for sure.