Did I Mention We Build Subarus Too?

Hehehe sorry intense, had to.

STi blown motor at Mosport, suspect due to oil starvation in cornering. Common subaru problem!!!

Threw a rod out the top of the motor (well two rods actually) and took out pretty much everything on top of the motor.

http://sg-motorsport.com/images/portfolio/steveengine.jpg

Motor is a bored and stroked EJ25 now up to 2.62L, has an equal length header we used 3 rolls of wrap on the header and up pipe!, has cams, cosworth oil pump, all sorts of goodies. GT3071R turbo and APS TMIC! Forge performance diverter valve gives off a quiet whine whenever the throttle plate is closed but only audiable over the stock exhaust! Still using stock intake, stock exhaust for the ultimate in sleeper styles

http://sg-motorsport.com/images/portfolio/steveunderengine.jpg

And of course an SG Oil cooler with a thermostated sandwhich adapter so the oil never runs too cool on the street and warms up quickly.

Car also has KW Varient 3’s with custom SG spring top hats and spacers to work with Cusco upper mounts for camber adjustment front and rear, with Hotchkis sway bars, auto-x bar in the back to get the thing to rotate!

Enkei RPF1s and R888s are needed of course and Defi Red tripple gauges with the Defi hood to match the gorgeous stock subaru gauge cluster may be played out in california but theres a reason its so popular! Finally a baller momo competition classy steering wheel and sparco harness bar and sparco race bucket tells you that its a true trackday car.

http://sg-motorsport.com/images/portfolio/steveturbo.jpg

Should become a real quick time attack car once its fully setup!

Awesome!

Is the oil pump the only thing needed to avoid the starvation problem, or were there baffles installed too?

-nice wrapping job, you gettin ready for Christmas?

lol…Copying is Still the Sincerest Form of Flattery…lol good work sasha. In for pics of the whole car.

Is this an 07 sti? The motor’s are known to blow rods due to an overly agressive ECU (runs lean).

Seriously though, awesome. Sasha, I’m glad that you’ve played with Subaru’s as well, I know I’ll be using your services for an alignment and suspension setup.

wicked pictures, good job!

The customer was at Mosport today, I asked him to monitor oil pressure. If the oil level is low it doesn’t matter how good your oil pickup is, if the pickup goes dry it goes dry. The pan is stock, baffled pan or drysump is the question!

mmm drysump

The customer has taken the car to the track 3 times since we finished it only a week ago!! Haha i love it.

The car is an 05, and runs really rich. It failed because of oiling im quite sure!

you take the prettiest pictures. that build looks fucking awesome.

Peter Tarach from Modified took the pics

so gorgeous yah!

i notice you guys collaborate with modified more than a little… I thought they were a US based magazine?

Hey Sasha,

How’s it going? Can you pm me the cost of the SG Oil cooler with a thermostated sandwhich adapter, installed into my 2005 Legacy GT?

Thanks,

Loui

Hey Loui!

Welcome to Son240sx!

I will PM you with details, thanks!

sasha you need to clean you PM box

Those pics do nothing for what was done…My s14 was at Sasha’s while he was working on it!

Sasha provides nothing but A1+++ Service